The tWo Hangout

22 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Nice man! This place has been pretty quiet with you gone and Flux on vacation.

Well I'm back baby. Not really. I have to get certain damages accessed and figure a few things out. Should be back to the norm soon. Hopefully Jose doesn't decide to come this way. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jags said:

Well I'm back baby. Not really. I have to get certain damages accessed and figure a few things out. Should be back to the norm soon. Hopefully Jose doesn't decide to come this way. 

Looks like you should be good (Jose wise), but you never know with mother nature.

16 minutes ago, iPwn said:

And that’s going to do it for me, I think. See you all when this team isn’t a dumpster fire of ineptitude. Or see you on other parts.

All it takes is getting lucky on a QB. Got the rest of the team built up for the most part. Could be a lot worse. Could have the Titans roster from 2014...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We can all relate to the suffering. Plus, we're all still riding high from the win yesterday and the Jags earned some goodwill from us by crushing the Texans lol.

This is far different than what the Titans went through. I’m done with this team and their complete lack of anything resembling competence. This isn’t bad draft picks and bad signings. This is a team that doesn’t understand the very basic concept of business 101 project management. 

Gonna go hang out in the Eagles forum. This team isn’t worth the space in my head that they take up. Done talking about them and done reading how things “aren’t as bad” as I know they are. They broke a lifelong fan who spent nearly every day for the last decade talking about them on forums and amassed probably 100,000 posts across platforms. I’m out. Good luck to everyone else on out schedule. I hope they all bury us.

7 minutes ago, iPwn said:

This is far different than what the Titans went through. I’m done with this team and their complete lack of anything resembling competence. This isn’t bad draft picks and bad signings. This is a team that doesn’t understand the very basic concept of business 101 project management. 

The Titans organization as a whole went through something similar, though admittedly on a smaller scale. The last years of Bud Adams running the team and the first year or two after his death were a prime example of just fundamentally misunderstanding the game of football and how to run any organization. I think some (even Titans fans) forget that we fired Jeff Fisher after 500 years of being a below average football coach and replaced him with Mike Munchak, a guy that had both played and spent his entire coaching career under Jeff Fisher. The Ken Whisenhunt/Ruston Webster were some of the darkest days of my football watching life.

With that said, can't blame you for being broken. If there's anything I can relate to, it's the pure misery of being emotionally invested in a team that you know, in the end, is only going to make you miserable.

I'm not attempting to rub it in, because honestly for all the talk, I still hate the Texans and Colts far more than I hate the Jags, but the Nassib signing today would have drove me insane if I was a Jags fan. Rather than actively trying to improve the obvious and biggest weakness (like they could have done months ago by bringing in Kaepernick), they're bringing a guy in whose lone positive is that he knows the language of the playbook despite bringing virtually nothing to the table on the field.

18 hours ago, iPwn said:

Gonna go hang out in the Eagles forum. This team isn’t worth the space in my head that they take up. Done talking about them and done reading how things “aren’t as bad” as I know they are. They broke a lifelong fan who spent nearly every day for the last decade talking about them on forums and amassed probably 100,000 posts across platforms. I’m out. Good luck to everyone else on out schedule. I hope they all bury us.

On 9/19/2017 at 8:53 AM, Jags said:

I’ll probably check this thread occasionally and might interact here only. For the most part, I like most of you. Not gonna post in an team related threads tho. I’m just tired.

But I already talked to the recruiting mods a couple weeks ago about having them search for a replacement. And after what happened on here the other day, I talked to Webby about stepping down. He wants to wait it out to see if I’ll come back if things change with the team, so you guys are stuck with @Adrenaline_Flux as the only active mod in here for a while. Try to not give him too hard of a time. Or do. I don’t care.

Maybe they’ll clean house, fire Dave, Marrone, Hackett and the rest of the clowns and bring in someone who I actually think can handle basic project management. If so, I may be back. If not, good luck to you all.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I was at the game at Kinnick Stadium tonight. Amazing game. I am completely drained though.

My cousin who is a big Hawkeyes fan was there too. Iowa played them tough. Makes me feel a bit better about ISU losing the other week.

• Like 1