The tWo Hangout

8 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

My cousin who is a big Hawkeyes fan was there too. Iowa played them tough. Makes me feel a bit better about ISU losing the other week.

Yeah, Iowa is a lot better than I thought they would be this year. It helps having two legit NFL guys in Akrum Wadley and Josey Jewell though.

Saquon Barkley is just unreal though.

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

How’s the recovery from the hurricane going for all of those of you in areas that got hit?

Good man. A few concerns (need to get a someone to check for mold still in the attic), but overall we'll be alright. A few small holes where water came in through the roof and they have put a small tarp on top of the roof. We've gotten food and I've been able to cook.

I had a couple of friends stay with me for over a week because I got power back day four and they just got power back on day 12 and 13 respectively. 

Things are finally getting back to normal, well except for gas prices. Gas prices are still through the roof. It's been a humbling experience and we're blessed that we didn't lose anyone or lose any homes. 

If you want, I could put a few pictures of some of the destruction seen the first few days after the storm. 

Edited by Jags
  • Like 3

On 9/27/2017 at 8:51 PM, iPwn said:

I kinda feel like I should watch the team to counter protest the protesters.

Life is hard.

Listen. If you didn't watch last week, don't watch for one more week. We want to test something out. I know you want to fight the good fight, but  there's a bigger one we're trying to win. 

35 minutes ago, Jags said:

Listen. If you didn't watch last week, don't watch for one more week. We want to test something out. I know you want to fight the good fight, but  there's a bigger one we're trying to win. 

I didn’t watch Week 1 until they built the big lead.

I watched Week 2 and they fell apart.

I didn’t watch Week 3 and they won big.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Im a superstitious person so yeah, this.

I’m not, but I’ll probably sit it out for scientific evaluation.

I’m in the process of writing an article about the team anyway. So I’ll probably do that this weekend.