The tWo Hangout

20 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Gotta say, really enjoyed watching Vegas tonight. Being able to see a team right from expansion is pretty cool. Wish they were closer...

I have no idea how or why this is happening.  It doesn't make any earthly sense.  Not that they've played a murderer's row of quality teams or anything, but what the heck???

My only explanation is teams taking the "What happens in Vegas..." saying a little bit too seriously, and the Vegas team not quite seriously enough.

Just now, Tugboat said:

I have no idea how or why this is happening.  It doesn't make any earthly sense.  Not that they've played a murderer's row of quality teams or anything, but what the heck???

My only explanation is teams taking the "What happens in Vegas..." saying a little bit too seriously, and the Vegas team not quite seriously enough.

They have decent talent, like it's not like there's none there, but definitely didn't expect them to play this well. Neal, Perron, etc. are really playing well.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

They have decent talent, like it's not like there's none there, but definitely didn't expect them to play this well. Neal, Perron, etc. are really playing well.

Every team has "decent talent" by that low standard though.  It's weird.

Not the first time a bad team has got off to a hot start or anything, just really surprising for an expansion team.

50 minutes ago, VLoo said:

Is #VegasBorn their season hashtag? That is awful.

You think that’s bad? The Dodgers hashtag is #ThisTeam

That team doesn’t deserve to win the World Series they’re likely going to win, just for how awful that is.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I have no idea how or why this is happening.  It doesn't make any earthly sense. 

I don’t think you can really expect them to keep up this Fleury of wins and to stay in the Hunt long term, but so long as they can keep Eakon our wins, it’ll be fun to watch. 

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I don’t think you can really expect them to keep up this Fleury of wins and to stay in the Hunt long term, but so long as they can keep Eakon our wins, it’ll be fun to watch. 

DeliciousHelpfulBoutu-size_restricted.gi

Edited by VLoo
  • Like 1