The tWo Hangout

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

How's life as a dad going @corry?

Going well man. Both of the boys are awesome. My oldest is four now and my youngest is three. They're both in soccer, and I never thought I'd as much fun as I have watching them play. The first goal my oldest scored was something I'll never forget. After he scored he sprinted right to me and I picked him up in the air. It was like something out of the Lion King. I felt like Rafiki. :)

• Like 1

Just now, corry said:

Going well man. Both of the boys are awesome. My oldest is four now and my youngest is three. They're both in soccer, and I never thought I'd as much fun as I have watching them play. The first goal my oldest scored was something I'll never forget. After he scored he sprinted right to me and I picked him up in the air. It was like something out of the Lion King. I felt like Rafiki. :)

Damn, it's really been that long? Felt like just about a year ago you told us you were having the second one. Time really flies. Soon enough they'll both be in high school.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Damn, it's really been that long? Felt like just about a year ago you told us you were having the second one. Time really flies. Soon enough they'll both be in high school.

I guess it has, I look forward to them being in school. One cost I  really underestimated was child care. I pay more to dang Goddard school than I do my mortgage. 

9 minutes ago, corry said:

I guess it has, I look forward to them being in school. One cost I  really underestimated was child care. I pay more to dang Goddard school than I do my mortgage. 

The oldest starting this year?

12 minutes ago, iPwn said:

We have the second most posts of any team forum right now, doubling that in third place. 

Yeah, off to a good start. Are staying fresh like this as far as post count goes on this new forum or are the old numbers getting transferred once everything is in place?

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yeah, off to a good start. Are staying fresh like this as far as post count goes on this new forum or are the old numbers getting transferred once everything is in place?

Staying fresh. 

Just now, iPwn said:

Good idea. Let them deal with him for 7 hours a day. Plus it'll be a great start to his education. 

It's only for four hours, and its at the same school he's at now. The feds foot the bill for that four hours though so its all good in my book. It's extremely beneficial to kids/families that haven't had their kids in any early education programs. It's hard to believe my little man is a little over a year away from gen pop. 

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Good. We were so far behind some of the other forums on the old site. Hopefully we can stick near the top when things get going as far as activity.

Yup. Really hoping the new forum gets guys to come back and stay. Would be nice to see some new active folks make their way here too.