The tWo Hangout

Hi all, im just here playing defense (let’s start pulling away from them dang titans post count) and hear to route on the Jaguars as my AFC team!

#DUUUVAL

It’s fun stopping by and reading up and checking on your guys thoughts on your team. Y’all post some great content in here. 

Dont be afraid to pop in the Jaguars North forum (Vikings) and introduce yourself in to the rest of the clan!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Hi all, im just here playing defense (let’s start pulling away from them dang titans post count) and hear to route on the Jaguars as my AFC team!

They thought it was cute they had a 7 post lead. Now they’re down by 65. But a bad GDT could change everything.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

you aint play stats game

never meant to hurt you. i can't do numbers right now, can barely do letters. im on that 4th level of sleep deprivation where your body's not tired and you're just in that manic fight or flight stage. would've blew off everything if i knew how strongly it would impact my friendship ranking. 7 years and your NEWWWWWW DUDDDDE immediately jumps to 1 spot after i skip your game. just like all the other honeys

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

never meant to hurt you. i can't do numbers right now, can barely do letters. im on that 4th level of sleep deprivation where your body's not tired and you're just in that manic fight or flight stage. would've blew off everything if i knew how strongly it would impact my friendship ranking. 7 years and your NEWWWWWW DUDDDDE immediately jumps to 1 spot after i skip your game. just like all the other honeys

I still wub ju tho <3

jfin #1