The tWo Hangout

29 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Thanks! I feel good about it.

Moving always sucks.  It's the absolute worst pain in the ***, and supremely stressful.  But if it's a big upgrade, totally worth it.  And @pwny has talked Chicago up enough that it sounds pretty darn great.  Not that Chicago exactly needed a hype man.  It's pretty popular i think.

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Moving always sucks.  It's the absolute worst pain in the ***, and supremely stressful.  But if it's a big upgrade, totally worth it.  And @pwny has talked Chicago up enough that it sounds pretty darn great.  Not that Chicago exactly needed a hype man.  It's pretty popular i think.

Yeah, once I get settled in it will be better. Not taking a car so I can only bring so much and I don't know anyone there yet so it's kind of a pain here at first.

Definitely a big upgrade though. 

19 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, once I get settled in it will be better. Not taking a car so I can only bring so much and I don't know anyone there yet so it's kind of a pain here at first.

Definitely a big upgrade though. 

Just don't get too fat from eating the delicious pizza every night, that you can't finish the moving and you probably be okay.  That seems like a realistic risk factor.

Edited by Tugboat

23 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Just don't get too fat from eating the delicious pizza every night, that you can't finish the moving and you probably be okay.  That seems like a realistic risk factor.

Think I should be good, but I definitely want to have some deep dish when I get there. I had it once before and loved it.

• 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

My wife just gave birth to the newest member of the Jaguars family. I’m a Dad!

This is terrifying. My wife and i agreed he can be whatever he wants...except an Alabama fan or a Titans fan

Congrats man! That's awesome! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anything is better this time of year than waiting to hear news about your team. now its always:

Fluff about how amazing someone is doing

Someone getting arrested 

Someone getting hurt

And you act like that it's not the most fun lottery for rich ****s doing stupid things to make themselves less obscenely wealthy.