The tWo Hangout

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Idk, its one thing to want out but to just sort of dog it bugs the crap outta me. Its why I didnt mind Yan wanting out but Ramsey faking an injury killed me

Did I miss something? What did Fournette do outside of a few offhand comments? 

Didn't Yann get into a twitter fight with Tony Khan while still on the team? lol 

Knowing what I know, I don’t really blame anyone who left for feeling how they did. Some of them acted a little childish or whatever, but the team did them all dirty and sometimes the only way to get out of a bad situation is to make a PR nightmare.

Fournette should have shown up to rehab and should have not fallen asleep in meetings. But it sounds like he let being cut and then being benched in Tampa humble him and made him realize all that he was given isn’t guaranteed. And sometimes young kids given the world at 16 turn out that way. Good for him to figure it out now rather than allowing himself to become a head case who ends up in the legal system every other year. I’m always happy to see people figure out their lives and grow into mature adults.

14 hours ago, pwny said:

Those highlights bring back so many memories.

Man, do they ever.

That combination of agility, burst, and power.  Just effortlessly changing gears and taking off.  Such a perfect balance of finesse and brute force.

When can we get a RB like that again?

Also, him being 45 somehow weirdly makes me feel old.  I don't even know why.  It shouldn't really.  But it does.

Edited by Tugboat
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Also, him being 45 somehow weirdly makes me feel old.  I don't even know why.  It shouldn't really.  But it does.

Yeah. Weird how that works. I was 10 when he played his first game. Yet somehow him being old makes me feel old.

I also felt it a little bit when Kelvin was in college. It didn’t feel right.

• Like 1