The tWo Hangout

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JiffyJag said:

First dose of Moderna is in the system

now just need second dose, Lawrence jersey, and tickets and I’m set for the home opener

Nice man. Got my Pfizer first dose two weeks ago. Second dose is scheduled for April 5th.

I’ve debated hard whether I want to go to Cleveland for the draft. Can’t imagine it would be as great as previous years though, so I doubt I’m gonna go. 

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

Nice man. Got my Pfizer first dose two weeks ago. Second dose is scheduled for April 5th.

I’ve debated hard whether I want to go to Cleveland for the draft. Can’t imagine it would be as great as previous years though, so I doubt I’m gonna go. 

I’m just hoping ticket prices aren’t toooo absurdly high. I’ll sit in the nosebleeds, just gotta be there to say I was there. I’m sure the bank will be rockin’. 

3 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

I’m just hoping ticket prices aren’t toooo absurdly high. I’ll sit in the nosebleeds, just gotta be there to say I was there. I’m sure the bank will be rockin’. 

Wait, you going to the draft or are you talking about Jaguars game tickets?

Just now, JiffyJag said:

I’m referring to the home opener. I’m sure the draft is expensive af too 

Ahh gotcha, makes sense. Wish I was closer for that.

I'd like to experience the draft eventually. Probably would've went to the one in Chicago a few years back if I wasn't a poor college kid back then. 

I’m not sure if I told the story on here previously or not, but I’m like pretty sure that my near-miss of meeting Trevor/my accomodating of him is what directly led to him becoming a Jaguar in some butterfly effect way. 

You’re welcome everyone. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't believe this.  My house is on a 2 acre lot with a lot of trees.  Just a few days ago, I bought a chainsaw to do some trimming and just in case I have any big trees fall down.  Well, today was our first decent day with a high temperature in the 80's, so I decided to go out and get some gas for the chainsaw and maybe fire it up. 

I was gone about an hour and on my way back with the gas, I came across this in the street.  A huge tree on my lot had fallen down and almost completely covered the street outside my house!  

Fortunately, a guy from the city came out and said they would cut it up and haul it away, but it was good to know I was at least ready if I  had needed to cut the tree up.  Now I can just worry about some minor trimming around the property. 

What are the chances of that tree falling just as I was going out to get gas for the new chainsaw?  Unbelieveable!  Fortunately, while I was out, I also bought a lottery ticket for the first time in about 3 years.  Hoping my luck will hold out!  :)

OwUOw08.jpg

6 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We're having a few more trees taken out. Its unbelievable how much money it costs

Yeah, it's pretty risky work.  They are risking getting hurt, and their knowledge and skill can be the difference between dropping the tree in your yard and dropping it in your living room.  :D

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I got my second shot on Monday. Had a little bit of sensitivity to pains yesterday but nothing too bad at all. Feeling back to normal today.

We’re about to return to [mostly] normality. 

Moderna or Pfizer? 

I get my second dose on the 23rd. Have let myself do too much reading up on things and have developed 2nd shot anxiety.