The tWo Hangout

8 hours ago, iPwn said:

Training camp

Cubs in the midst of a division battle

This is the start of the time of year I'm most into sports. You know, until the teams disappoint me (which finally didn't happen last year for the Cubbies!)

can't wait for blake to look like non-dog**** in camp and fowler to beat up on the worst ots in teh league to draw up hype like last year

2 hours ago, Its A Sabotage said:

can't wait for blake to look like non-dog**** in camp and fowler to beat up on the worst ots in teh league to draw up hype like last year

It's the only time of year we can be truly optimistic.

Just now, Its A Sabotage said:

ive been telling you all theyt were **** for 4 years but you all keep drinking the juice smh

if shooting wasn't a variable to consider they would've been on the right track. i overlooked importance of scoring points probably. i feel like a fool for ever being optimistic about that franchise. im w/ you in embracing the squalor of rooting for bad teams now, & i feel it's made me a better man that's more adept for dealing w/ life. 

11 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

if shooting wasn't a variable to consider they would've been on the right track. i overlooked importance of scoring points probably. i feel like a fool for ever being optimistic about that franchise. im w/ you in embracing the squalor of rooting for bad teams now, & i feel it's made me a better man that's more adept for dealing w/ life. 

11 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

idk what any of these words mean but yw

11 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

Orlando is dumb for ever trying Aaron Gordon at the 3. 

Heat prob winning the ship this year.

Waiters island tbh