The tWo Hangout

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We didnt plan much. We basically just decided to go forthe heck of it last week on Tuesday. Definitely wasnt the place we went to for pizza.

I would have loved to go more north but we just didnt. Wasnt the best planned out trip. I want to go back sometime during the schoolcyear for a weekend when i actually have some money from aid/loans lol. 

Just hopefully not during the winter. It can be bitterly cold and windy, especially in the areas it’s generally most fun to be.

Just now, iPwn said:

Just hopefully not during the winter. It can be bitterly cold and windy, especially in the areas it’s generally most fun to be.

I mean that sucks but im used to it in Iowa. Probably a bit more windy in Chicago I'd imagine but still.

2 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean that sucks but im used to it in Iowa. Probably a bit more windy in Chicago I'd imagine but still.

The wind coming off of a lake is a whole other animal.

I'd definitely try to go in the fall anyway, see if you can find a weekend where the Cubs and Bears are both playing and hit up both venues. Of hit up some of the last few festivals of the year,

30 minutes ago, iPwn said:

The wind coming off of a lake is a whole other animal.

I'd definitely try to go in the fall anyway, see if you can find a weekend where the Cubs and Bears are both playing and hit up both venues. Of hit up some of the last few festivals of the year,

Yeah ill have to see. Either fall or over spring break if i dont go anywhere south.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Yeah ill have to see. Either fall or over spring break if i dont go anywhere south.

Spring is so up and down here with the weather that I wouldn’t trust it to have a good time. It’ll be 70 and sunny on Friday, and 33 and raining on Sunday. 

Just now, CWood21 said:

306 of your 550 posts are in your off-topic thread...are the Jaguars already that boring?

We have three active members right now. There’s only so much you can debate with two people.

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’m gonna be moving very soon and I’m totally not looking forward to it. Should be a nicer place though, so I’ve got that going for me.

Its the worst. So stoked that I'm done with that. Helps that my new apt is wayyy better than the last one.

Edited by .Buzz

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Its the worst. So stoked that I'm done with that. Helps that my new apt is wayyy better than the last one.

That’s definitely a good thing. I have to get moving on this fast though.