The tWo Hangout

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I can't wait for everyone to come over. I'm hoping that we can get activity back up in our forum.

Yeah...our forum isn't terrible as far as activity but it's definitely lacking imo. Wonder what happened to all the old posters that used to be there when I first started up. Hopefully with a more user friendly site like this we get more people signing up. It certainly can't hurt.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Don't tell me how to live my life!

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah...our forum isn't terrible as far as activity but it's definitely lacking imo. Wonder what happened to all the old posters that used to be there when I first started up. Hopefully with a more user friendly site like this we get more people signing up. It certainly can't hurt.

I think part of it is that some of them grew out of it or got too busy. Mostly though, I think being so bad the past decade has taken its toll. Hard for some people to be motivated to get on here to talk about a perennial loser when they also have their own busy lives to think about.

4 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I think part of it is that some of them grew out of it or got too busy. Mostly though, I think being so bad the past decade has taken its toll. Hard for some people to be motivated to get on here to talk about a perennial loser when they also have their own busy lives to think about.

Fair. Even with how frustrating it has been, hard for me not to get be into discussing/talking about the team week in and week out regardless of how we're playing at the time. To each their own though.

• Like 1

I think it's been a few things. Between people growing out of forums, the lack of updates stagnating the new users coming in, and the team being bad.

It becomes increasingly harder to justify spending 3 hours a day watching a team when you know that you're just going to be miserable watching. Especially as you get family obligations or what have you.

Hopefully our efforts to bring content here helps bring people back. But it's going to take effort driving content to get people invested in the forum again, making it a place people want to talk about their team even when miserable. 

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Hopefully it's not too long until the older forum gets moved here...I really have little interest in going back. xD

Next wave of beta testers will be in this week. Then we may continue bringing in guys in waves as camp comes up, but the transition will be fully done before the season starts. And really, the more content we get on here, the quicker the final turn might be made.

Webby doesn't want to open a forum cold, if that makes sense.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Also, Dante Fowler arrested...what an idiot.

If you see anything like this, feel free to make a new topic. We want to spur as much discussion on here as we can, and lots of topics to read and comment on will help that.

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:
2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Also, Dante Fowler arrested...what an idiot.

If you see anything like this, feel free to make a new topic. We want to spur as much discussion on here as we can, and lots of topics to read and comment on will help that.

Also, as Jags fans, we are essentially masochists.

38 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Will do.