The tWo Hangout

Just now, .Buzz said:

Doesn't even sound good. I've heard some people say they liked it though.

It didn’t sound like the best idea either. But they had it featured on a show and was highlighted. So I tried it and it was surprisingly good.

3 minutes ago, iPwn said:

At some point you realize you’ve been on a forum for 7 years and have 50,000 posts, and am one of the highest ranking mods and think “what am I doing with my life?”

Meh, living in Iowa I have legit no one to talk to about the Jaguars. I'd imagine you are in the same situation in NY and now IL. So it's whatever.

20 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Meh, living in Iowa I have legit no one to talk to about the Jaguars. I'd imagine you are in the same situation in NY and now IL. So it's whatever.

Yeah, I’m more joking than anything. And I was going through some really rough stuff in life when I signed up, so the ability to talk football at a high level was something I used as an escape.

1 minute ago, Its A Sabotage said:

oh

You don’t want to talk about this team any more than I want to talk about a colonoscopy. You seem to be with the Jags about where I was with every sports team a few years ago. Just done with all the garbage and pretending that things aren’t all trash.