The tWo Hangout

16 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Stuck at 395?

jE2v0Sl.gif

14 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Yeah, in general public transit is pretty good. The delays aren’t any more often than traffic jams and delays due to car accidents. There’s that old phrase “say what you want about Mussolini, but at least the trains ran on time.” Sometimes I feel it’s rather apt for Chicago. Not that I dislike anything about Chicago, but rather for all the bad people will say about it, the public transportation is fantastic.

Yeah, that's good. 

13 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Fun fact: this was actually about his wife.

I actually remember hearing that somewhere before. Interesting to say the least.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Hey.  Canadians invented Basketball you jerk.  I saw it on a ~Heritage Moment~ commercial.

Honestly, I'm not HUGE into basketball either. College hoops are pretty good, NBA is ok, but I think that'll be my 4th sport pretty soon. Hockey is moving on up.

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

There is no denying how great Kane is on the ice. Insane hockey talent.

I laughed my *** off so hard doing my fantasy draft and there was some little blurb about how these experts were "worried about how Kane will do without Panarin".  Like...just...lol.

Just now, Tugboat said:

I laughed my *** off so hard doing my fantasy draft and there was some little blurb about how these experts were "worried about how Kane will do without Panarin".  Like...just...lol.

Kane makes anyone and everyone SOOOO much better while on the ice.

I really like Panarin though, but Saad makes so much more sense for this team imo.

2 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

There aren't that many of us.  That's a large percentage.

I figured there would be a lot of you. What with allowing everyone to have health care and not letting everyone shoot each other and all.