The tWo Hangout

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I know. I'm perfectly fine with you guys being active. At the very least, the total roller coaster that is the 2017 Jaguars provides plenty of topics. Say what you will about Bortles, he will never be as boring as a guy like Cassel lol.

Yeah for sure. It's not exactly enjoyable to have Bortles though unfortunately. But yeah, it's nice when division teams forums are active. I check out your guys's forum all the time. Don't go in HOU or IND forums often but that's more so just because they aren't very active (IND especially).

• Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 7:09 PM, iPwn said:

You’re gonna screw around and make me pay attention to this team and make your little flirtations with taking the lead go away.

On 10/5/2017 at 7:13 PM, iPwn said:

The only thing I hate more than the Jaguars is the Titans. Don’t test me.

Turns out I still hate the Titans more than the Jags

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Possible. Though more than the entire difference stems from non Jags/Titans talk.

Not my fault that Titans fans are so horrible that even other Titans fans won’t have casual conversation with them.

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

Or one could argue that Jags fans will do anything to avoid talking about the Jaguars lol.

Except our post per user ratio is higher than the Titans, even if removing the off topic discussion. So...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Except our post per user ratio is higher than the Titans, even if removing the off topic discussion. So...

Does that number actually exist involving solely active users? Honestly have no idea. 

And now I leave the Jags forum to boost the off topic discussion in Titania.

29 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Homestly though its kind of impressive wgere we are considering the lack of numbers. Pretty sure the Titand forum is a decent bit larger. Although we do have some Jaguars fans that havent yet made it in here yet. @JaxJags11 @4thDownHailMary

I’m going to be more reasonable and say 100 pages here by this Friday night. Leaves us asking for ~5 pages per night. It shall happen.

I’m gonna blitz a news and notes thread tonight with stuff we missed. And I’m gonna try to push for 7k on the forum by the end of Sunday.

My article has hit a stalling point, so I think I may just make a thread with the general idea set up, and then use discussion created to further the article.

19 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I’m going to be more reasonable and say 100 pages here by this Friday night. Leaves us asking for ~5 pages per night. It shall happen.

I’m gonna blitz a news and notes thread tonight with stuff we missed. And I’m gonna try to push for 7k on the forum by the end of Sunday.

My article has hit a stalling point, so I think I may just make a thread with the general idea set up, and then use discussion created to further the article.

Hope we do it, but man that still seems like a lot. 

7k posts is doable if we have a similar GDT to this past week. Feel like that may be difficult considering just about everyone in this forum posted+we beat the Steelers by a solid margin. Was a lot to be excited about.

55 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Hope we do it, but man that still seems like a lot. 

7k posts is doable if we have a similar GDT to this past week. Feel like that may be difficult considering just about everyone in this forum posted+we beat the Steelers by a solid margin. Was a lot to be excited about.

I was monitoring our page count as we went along. We were at 16 at the half, when things were in flux, and got to 27 by the end of the game. With the 4 pages of pre-game talk, the first half and second half got about equal attention.