The tWo Hangout

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Homestly though its kind of impressive wgere we are considering the lack of numbers. Pretty sure the Titand forum is a decent bit larger. Although we do have some Jaguars fans that havent yet made it in here yet. @JaxJags11 @4thDownHailMary

Hello! I used to be a member of this forum quite a while ago. I think my name was Jaguarsfan28329 or something close to that. 

Edited by 4thDownHailMary
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

If beating the Jaguars motivates activity, I'm in. I may just use that thread as a place to post gifs from Week 2 to remember the good times before the Matt Cassel era. 

I mean it would probably be more interesting than actually talking to Titans fans.

Just now, iPwn said:

Team looks great. Forsberg is looking pretty solid against a high powered Leafs offense so far too.

I kind of feel dirty if I follow such a good team out of the gate honestly. Jags were just an ok team when I was a kid and started watching them, Orioles were awful, Wolves were good but they were my hometown team/really didn't know **** about the NBA besides KG being a god.