The tWo Hangout

Just now, iPwn said:

Thought he was gonna die. Got treated. Got married. Had another kid. Spends more time on the Tweeter than here now.

I barely know the guy. When I joined up here a couple years ago I think was the latter part of his active days on this site.

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I barely know the guy. When I joined up here a couple years ago I think was the latter part of his active days on this site.

He’s a good dude. He, flux and I still talk pretty regularly off the site.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2017 at 9:08 AM, iPwn said:

Can you explain this?

The last couple Olympics, Russian has basically brought a 50/50ish team of NHLers and guys from the KHL.  Arguably leaving some better players off in favour of guys who stayed back in Russia.  The KHL is tied pretty closely with Russian government and national pride and all that as well.  It's kinda been a weakness for them, in that they have to balance those political concerns rather than just worrying about taking the absolute best team.  But with these games, it should be an advantage to have that high level league to draw from...and not having to worry about NHLers at all.

13 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It's more of a sport than WWE at least.

Professional wrestling is much more performance art than sport. So I mean, yes. But also that doesn’t mean anything.

A monkey is more of a human than a fish. But it still isn’t a human.

Just now, iPwn said:

Professional wrestling is much more performance art than sport. So I mean, yes. But also that doesn’t mean anything.

A monkey is more of a human than a fish. But it still isn’t a human.

But it's got "sport" in the name of it.  Like Sports Entertainment.  It's Motorsport.  :)

Also, it's a lot more physically demanding than most people give it credit for.  Those drivers take a beating.  It's like running a triathlon inside a sauna.  And the pit crews are staffed by a bunch of football athletes 'n stuff.  But that's lame and boring.  It's sport enough for me anyway.  It's all entertainment anyway.

I also like curling and consider it a sport too.  B|