4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I guess I forget about the whole Oilers/Canucks situation you talked about before.

I can see why it'd annoy you lol.

I mean, i wouldn't complain so much if he'd ended up in a Canucks jersey.  But...it's like Andrew Luck going to the Clots.  Except worse.  With that dash of just, repetitive dominance on top.

It's like saying Tom Brady is "exciting".  He's amazing.  But yawn.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Filthy.

Totally.

But at the same time...that could very well be from any other McDavid vs Blackhawsk game.  It just gets...tired.  It's weird to say an amazing play like that is boring, but it just kinda is somehow.  It's just "normal" for him.

47 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  Definitely.

I mean...for me, i'm here because i doubt there's another actual real life Jaguars fan for several hundred miles in any direction.

And for the puns.

Mostly for the puns i guess.

What I really like most about this forum is that we have almost like a close knit community vibe here. That helps a lot too.

You Cann go Linder around other forums Ankou really aren’t gonna find Henne that have this close knit of a group. I mean, yeah you’ll get more active groups with 50+ votes on all the Poehls, or 30 pages of talk about Lambo vs Marcedes, but it’s largely filled with guys who don’t know Jack and just spew a bunch of Shatley that nobody wants to Reed. Most, it just seems you’re just Yeldon into a void. Ivory much think we’ve Benn really Fournette to see that Stong bond here, even with how deep in the Pitts this team has been for so long, and how much Payne they’ve brought us all. It’s Hardison to find a place that can satisfy that kind of Jones Wells, with other guys who Peytons of attention to the team and Kilgo to talk about them no matter how much it Hurns. We’ve had some good posters Lee over the years, but I suppose that’s the Price you pay for having a team that wins Nortman year in and year out. Maybe the football Gods will Grant us some wins and we’ll get an influx from the Wilds, but ideally not an Overton. 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, iPwn said:

What I really like most about this forum is that we have almost like a close knit community vibe here. That helps a lot too.

You Cann go Linder around other forums Ankou really aren’t gonna find Henne that have this close knit of a group. I mean, yeah you’ll get more active groups with 50+ votes on all the Poehls, or 30 pages of talk about Lambo vs Marcedes, but it’s largely filled with guys who don’t know Jack and just spew a bunch of Shatley that nobody wants to Reed. Most, it just seems you’re just Yeldon into a void. Ivory much think we’ve Benn really Fournette to see that Stong bond here, even with how deep in the Pitts this team has been for so long, and how much Payne they’ve brought us all. It’s Hardison to find a place that can satisfy that kind of Jones Wells, with other guys who Peytons of attention to the team and Kilgo to talk about them no matter how much it Hurns. We’ve had some good posters Lee over the years, but I suppose that’s the Price you pay for having a team that wins Nortman year in and year out. Maybe the football Gods will Grant us some wins and we’ll get an influx from the Wilds, but ideally not an Overton. 

I don't even want to know the mental and emotional toll the crafting of this masterpiece took on your personally.  Or how long it took.

Just take your like and rest easy friend.  You did good.

In other news, i really enjoy watching Sharp back in a Hawks jersey.  It reminds me of the good ol' days.  When he was there, and the Canucks were good and there was a big fun rivalry there.  Every time i see him in that red #10 it briefly takes me back.  And then i flash back to reality where he is old and crappy now, and the Canucks are old and crappy now, and it's all just bad.  But there's a moment of zen in that...

49 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, IDK.

That's one thing giving me at least a little pause about the Blackhawks. Like sure, I can just continue doing this forum thing, but man does it suck not being able to actively talk with people/watch games with and stuff. IDK, just frustrating I guess. Already have to do that.

Wouldn’t be a terrible idea to float on teams for a bit and then pick one as time went on. If you do move to Chicago, there’s tons of hockey bars that would immerse you in the atmosphere you’re looking for.

But yeah, I get it. My girlfriend being a Cubs fan was the largest reason for the massive uptick in the number of those games I watched this year.

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Wouldn’t be a terrible idea to float on teams for a bit and then pick one as time went on. If you do move to Chicago, there’s tons of hockey bars that would immerse you in the atmosphere you’re looking for.

But yeah, I get it. My girlfriend being a Cubs fan was the largest reason for the massive uptick in the number of those games I watched this year.

When your girlfriend is a Cubs game, and you haven't gotten lucky for 108 years...

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, iPwn said:

May do that. May very well end up going with Chicago but think I should let things play out a bit more.