The tWo Hangout

58 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Madden 18 is good though.

Is it? I honestly think they need competition. I enjoy the game because of Franchise modes and being in control of the team (I'd like a create-a-player mode, but they leave much to be desired in this area). I have the fortune of having a friend who purchased Madden 18 on the PS4 and I played through hours of it in late August with him. The Franchise mode is still a bit disappointing. The interface is slow and simulating games takes... FOREVER. I could switch to NBA2K and simulate a month before I could simulate 1 week in Madden. It feels like a time consumer. I'm not good in Madden and I tend to play all-pro against the AI, and I can win without breaking a sweat, but as soon as I switch to All-Madden, it's like LBers because 250 pound NBs and their hands are better than my TEs. The offensive line play makes the Seahawks Offensive Line look like All-Pros. The jump in one difficulty to the next shouldn't be so vast. THey need something in between.  Just so much. I want Madden to be good, but I have not enjoyed a Madden game since 08 and that's partially because I had all the time in the world to play it and because of gameplay, but after playing many other games and sports games, Madden is not on the same level and they have much they could improve, but it is the best thing on the market. 

4 hours ago, Jags said:

I'm not good in Madden and I tend to play all-pro against the AI, and I can win without breaking a sweat, but as soon as I switch to All-Madden, it's like LBers because 250 pound NBs and their hands are better than my TEs. The offensive line play makes the Seahawks Offensive Line look like All-Pros. The jump in one difficulty to the next shouldn't be so vast. THey need something in between. 

Sliders.

The new Frostbite engine makes the player models look really good this year. Mostly just bought it because I want the updated roster (Madden 17 community update doesn’t have any of the Draftees besides Fournette), and I like the idea of being able to jump into the season at the exact point the Jaguars are at. So I can start a franchise tonight with the Jags 3-3, sign Kap and attempt to go on a run for the playoffs. Seems more interesting than starting a season that doesn’t even mimic where the Jags stand now.

The new(ish) play the moment feature is kinda nice to get through games quickly. Helping me play through this season so I can go get me a QB. 

Just won a playoff game where Bortles was 7/19 for 64 yards with 4 INTs (one pick 6). So that’s something.

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

Won the Super Bowl. But also lost both Colts games (the only two I lost after starting the year at the current spot). So

Signed Teddy. Saints drafted the QB I wanted to draft. Hopefully the latter isn’t known.

17 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Shortest video I could find on it

So it has like a popup feature for your cards?  That seems largely unnecessary and mostly annoying...

And i'm not just saying that 'cause i'm over here opening and closing my wallet manually like a peasant.