The tWo Hangout

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

popcorn.gif

First off, she came in with a mustache as thick and and about as long as as mine in my Facebook profile pic.

Said she wrote the Saturday Night Live sketches “Da Bears” “Siskel and Ebert at the Movies” and “Ask Mr. Wandstead”. Said she wrote the script, did character development, and did casting for Sharkey’s Machine, Eric Brockavich, Thornbirds, Damage and Cheers. Said she was a Speechwriter for the Clinton administration and Obama administration. And that she worked for the 96 DNC, the 2000 LA convention, and Gore/Lieberman campaign.

Just now, iPwn said:

First off, she came in with a mustache as thick and and about as long as as mine in my Facebook profile pic.

Said she wrote the Saturday Night Live sketches “Da Bears” “Siskel and Ebert at the Movies” and “Ask Mr. Wandstead”. Said she wrote the script, did character development, and did casting for Sharkey’s Machine, Eric Brockavich, Thornbirds, Damage and Cheers. Said she was a Speechwriter for the Clinton administration and Obama administration. And that she worked for the 96 DNC, the 2000 LA convention, and Gore/Lieberman campaign.

Where do you work? Lol

On 10/24/2017 at 10:10 AM, iPwn said:

I need to get my computer set up at my new place. Have an amazing idea for a sig.

Gonna be that pic of the 5 DBs looking at the Pittsburgh crowd, with the Jackson 5 script logo over it in black, then Ville written in the Jags font in teal, so it reads Jacksonville 5. 

???

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

CPA firm. She was applying for a telemarketing position.

lmao.

I hate putting together a resume because everything feels like i'm exaggerating or bragging about totally mundane stuff i've actually done.  That is some amazing balls.

Please tell me she's being brought in for an interview?  You have to interview and ask more about this stuff.  Get all the deets.  There's just too much comedy potential to pass up there.

20 hours ago, Tugboat said:

lmao.

I hate putting together a resume because everything feels like i'm exaggerating or bragging about totally mundane stuff i've actually done.  That is some amazing balls.

Please tell me she's being brought in for an interview?  You have to interview and ask more about this stuff.  Get all the deets.  There's just too much comedy potential to pass up there.

Our screening process for the telemarketers is pretty simple, because it’s such a simple position. We had our head inside sales guy screen calls and just see which of those who left a verbal résumé on the phone had the right kind of voice for the position. We had them come in and he met with them in a group. I went over their résumés after they interviewed and that’s how we came across that.

Like is said, thick mustache. It was legitimately as thick and as long as Ryan Reynolds in this picture. Like a dirty blonde color, so it was very much visible. She came in and immediately upon sitting, took tissues out of the tissue box on the table and spread them on the table. Apparently she had something in her eyes, as they dripped onto the tissues the entire time she was in the group interview, at least 45 minutes.

On 10/24/2017 at 10:10 AM, iPwn said:

I need to get my computer set up at my new place. Have an amazing idea for a sig.

Gonna be that pic of the 5 DBs looking at the Pittsburgh crowd, with the Jackson 5 script logo over it in black, then Ville written in the Jags font in teal, so it reads Jacksonville 5. 

For those who can’t see

4wzvY08.png

• Like 1