DirtyJersey9ers mock off-season 1.0

DirtyJersey9er

On 1/31/2018 at 11:07 AM, DirtyJersey9er said:

Ok gonna cut to the chase and start with free agency.....

Re-sign Jimmy G, No question here and a no brainer.

Re-sign: Tim Barnes, Brandon Fusco, Asa Jackson, Lynch or Tank

Sign: Ezekiel Ansah DE Lions(he will be the An-sah to the pass rush woes... I'll see myself out.)

Kyle Fuller CB Bears(CB is a need and he will be a sneaky good signing)

Jimmy Graham TE Seahawks(nothing bad about Celek and Kittle.  We just need a red zone threat and who better.)

John Sullivan C Rams(fills a big need and weakens the Rams line too.)

Josh Gordon WR Browns(might be able to get him cheap and the upside would be huge.  And far better then trading for him like we wanted to a few years ago).

Draft

Trade the 9th overall pick to the first team stupid enough to trade up for Baker Mayfield.  Buffalo will fit the bill here.  I'll have them trade both first Rounders this year and a third.  That is similar to the Bills/Chiefs trade last draft.

21: Arden Key, DE LSU: between him and Ansah the pass rush will be lethal.  That will make the overall defense that much better.

22: Carlton Davis, CB Auburn: a good press CB.  Somewhat similar to Sherman in his game.

2nd round: Equanemous St Brown, WR Notre Dame

3rd Round pick 1: Akrum Wadley, RB Iowa Shanny likes him and Shannys like hoarding non first round Eva.

3rd Round Pick 2: Oren Burks LB Vanderbilt

3rd Round pick 3: Braden Smith G Auburn

I really like it, ^^^
Only do you think Lynch would go  that crazy "making it rain" in Free Agency like that?

1 hour ago, Pandomonium said:

I really like it, ^^^
Only do you think Lynch would go  that crazy "making it rain" in Free Agency like that?

I think it's a mix of things.  Sullivan and Ansah will cost money.  Fuller won't be as expensive as other options.  Gordon's suspensions make him an inexpensive option at this point.

I tried to layer the signings where it added talent but there wasn't a "madden" vibe.

Archived