Doug Farrar" Redskins improved with Alex smith "

Dashing202

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Are you all just going to be just “Kirk Cousins fans” or are you going to root for the Redskins to succeed?  It seems like some are going to act like the  “RG3 only fans” treated Cousins in 2015. You all are doing to Alex exactly what the RG3 only fans did to Kirk cousins from 2015-2017.

Like when you called anyone who wanted Cousins to start over RG3 a racist?

I truly believe we've upgraded from trading for Alex.

I think he's the perfect fit for this team & Gruden will utilize him well.

Our Defense when healthy is going to do good things. But more importantly, wont be on the field as much.

Cousins put our Defense in terrible positions quite often.

Alex will improve our 3rd down%

red zone efficiency

our turnover ratio

That alone, will help this team immensely. Including our defense.

Not to mention, his ability to scramble for first downs which directly affects the 3 things listed above.

How people can't see this, I don't understand.

Oh...and Alex comes cheaper.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Why? Any new player says that coming in whether it’s a trade, FA signing or draft pick.

The hate for Alex Smith in this forum is just flat out sickening. I’m pretty blankety blank tired of it frankly.

Are you all just going to be just “Kirk Cousins fans” or are you going to root for the Redskins to succeed?  It seems like some are going to act like the  “RG3 only fans” treated Cousins in 2015. You all are doing to Alex exactly what the RG3 only fans did to Kirk cousins from 2015-2017.

Kirk Couldn’t even throw an incompletion w/o those RG3 only fans complaining so much about it and it feels like for as long as Alex is out Qb it’s going to be the same.

If that’s going to be the case for the next 2 to 5 years or longer this forum is going to continue to be one hell of a miserable place with fans mostly complaining, even if the qb isn’t the reason the team isn’t losing.

Depends if Kirk is playing for the Browns or not tbh.

buttspike.0.gif

Archived