Jaguars likely to release RB Chris Ivory

.Buzz

37 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is this just a rumor?

Obviously isn't official yet, but I'm sure there's been talk/it's likely to happen.

He was a healthy scratch several games this year at 7M while playing RB, we aren't keeping that on the books.

12 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Obviously isn't official yet, but I'm sure there's been talk/it's likely to happen.

He was a healthy scratch several games this year at 7M while playing RB, we aren't keeping that on the books.

Yea I definitely understand the logistics behind it, just wasnt sure if it was a done deal yet. Maybe he still re-signs. He just isn't worth it

21 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah.  Probably don't need "official confirmation" to assume it's a done deal at this point.  Even if there was some sort of extenuating circumstances we didn't know about with those scratches late in the season (which i doubt), that's just too much money for what Ivory offers at this point.  

Archived