D82's Post-SB 2018 Mock w/ Trades & Free Agency **UPDATED**

D82

6 minutes ago, Smhx2519 said:

I went from liking this draft to completely hating it!!! Why would you have us draft Litton in the second? No Oline help? Still have us signing Bradford? No. No. No!!!

I have you guys signing Peters to play LT. 

Sign Bradford as a one or two year starter while Litton develops and in year 3 move on from the aging vet and insert Litton. 

I see you are a pretty big fan of Teller at OG i personally can't say he would be in my top 5 to 6 guys there but if you like him better than Price, Wynn, O'Niell, Smith and Crosby then who am i to argue ith who you like :)   I'll just say i personally hope we take Price way before we take Teller although in the late 2nd to 3rd round i wouldn't be against Teller.   Also as far as earlier when Scar said i don't like Wes he is correct and their is a good reason i don't he played like crap for the most part.  Also it's not just me who doesn't like him i would say 99% of the falcons fan base busts on him as well.  Scar might be one of a handful of people who do like him at this point after watching him.  No one on here really knows how well the team thinks of him but if they seen the same think the majority of us seen then i would hope they aren't thrilled with what they got from the RG spot either.  

25 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I have you guys signing Peters to play LT. 

Sign Bradford as a one or two year starter while Litton develops and in year 3 move on from the aging vet and insert Litton. 

You had us taking White in the 4th. How is Litton a 2nd rounder? Bradford never makes it a full year without injury. Hell I’d just as soon count on Stanton to make it a whole year. Basically you have us sucking and hoping Litton can be the guy. And a full back in the 7th. What kinda offense has McCoy ever used a full back?

12 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

What aren't you a fan of?

1.) Taking James Washington in the first round. Only WRs I'm taking for the Eagles at 32 is Ridley (not falling that far) or Moore.

2.) Cutting Jason Peters and then not drafting a OT until round 5. Not really comfortable with Vaitai as the starter at LT. Like him as a back-up swing tackle.

3.) Passing on Rankin in the 4th and Cappa in the 5th. Doubt either will be there though.

8 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

1.) Taking James Washington in the first round. Only WRs I'm taking for the Eagles at 32 is Ridley (not falling that far) or Moore.

2.) Cutting Jason Peters and then not drafting a OT until round 5. Not really comfortable with Vaitai as the starter at LT. Like him as a back-up swing tackle.

3.) Passing on Rankin in the 4th and Cappa in the 5th. Doubt either will be there though.

I had you guys taking a 1st in the last edition and another Eagles fan wasn't happy with it. Make up your minds on Vaitai xD

Archived