D82's Post-SB 2018 Mock w/ Trades & Free Agency **UPDATED**

D82

8 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

You had us taking White in the 4th. How is Litton a 2nd rounder? Bradford never makes it a full year without injury. Hell I’d just as soon count on Stanton to make it a whole year. Basically you have us sucking and hoping Litton can be the guy. And a full back in the 7th. What kinda offense has McCoy ever used a full back?

Flowers could be used as a goal-line back for you guys. 

We always see QBs go high, sometimes higher than they maybe should. 

9 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I see you are a pretty big fan of Teller at OG i personally can't say he would be in my top 5 to 6 guys there but if you like him better than Price, Wynn, O'Niell, Smith and Crosby then who am i to argue ith who you like :)   I'll just say i personally hope we take Price way before we take Teller although in the late 2nd to 3rd round i wouldn't be against Teller.   Also as far as earlier when Scar said i don't like Wes he is correct and their is a good reason i don't he played like crap for the most part.  Also it's not just me who doesn't like him i would say 99% of the falcons fan base busts on him as well.  Scar might be one of a handful of people who do like him at this point after watching him.  No one on here really knows how well the team thinks of him but if they seen the same think the majority of us seen then i would hope they aren't thrilled with what they got from the RG spot either.  

Teller is a talented OG. I get that Price has the versatility, but to me I'd have Teller ranked as the better guard if we're solely judging on their play at one position.

37 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Flowers could be used as a goal-line back for you guys. 

We always see QBs go high, sometimes higher than they maybe should. 

I liked what you had the Cardinals doing in your first version of this draft a lot more than this one. 

I am a big fan of the free agency. Amendola and Lewis would be welcomed veteran additions to the offense for Mayfield to work with. Adding Star and Davis to the defense would be awesome as well. 

For the draft, I love Mayfield, and both LB's. Nnadi and Adams would be sweet too.

I am not a huge fan of grabbing a C in round 1 as most Bills fans could tell you, as much as we loved Eric Wood, Groy out performed him in 2016. I would rather grab Mayfield former Tackle Brown at pick 22 to solidify the RT position.

5 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Teller is a talented OG. I get that Price has the versatility, but to me I'd have Teller ranked as the better guard if we're solely judging on their play at one position.

fair enough bro as said theirs nothing wrong with that at all as i'll debate why i like certain guys more but they are both 2nd round guys and close value so i won't bash on anyone based on what type of player they like more.  I just wish if we was actually taking Teller over the other guys we could trade down a bit more and get better value for our traded pick.  Teller for the most part is going quite a bit early over guys expected to go before him.  So just based on that i feel we could do better with a bigger trade down to get a extra pick out of it.  Maybe even a 2nd trade down there to the mid 2nd round to pick up a 3rd and still take Teller where most people see his value at.

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I am a big fan of the free agency. Amendola and Lewis would be welcomed veteran additions to the offense for Mayfield to work with. Adding Star and Davis to the defense would be awesome as well. 

For the draft, I love Mayfield, and both LB's. Nnadi and Adams would be sweet too.

I am not a huge fan of grabbing a C in round 1 as most Bills fans could tell you, as much as we loved Eric Wood, Groy out performed him in 2016. I would rather grab Mayfield former Tackle Brown at pick 22 to solidify the RT position.

I thought Mills was a pretty decent player?

Taking a RB #1 instead of QB on a team that hasn't had a franchise QB since they returned would be flat out ridiculous and to add insult to injury a HORRIBLE trade up for a very high risk QB prospect. overall this scenario is just nonsensical for the Browns. The Browns would go into next season without a QB on the roster that has won a game as a starter and the only FA we sign is Paul Richardson when we have more cap space than any other team. F-- 

34 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Taking a RB #1 instead of QB on a team that hasn't had a franchise QB since they returned would be flat out ridiculous and to add insult to injury a HORRIBLE trade up for a very high risk QB prospect. overall this scenario is just nonsensical for the Browns. The Browns would go into next season without a QB on the roster that has won a game as a starter and the only FA we sign is Paul Richardson when we have more cap space than any other team. F-- 

Can't make anybody happy xD

Look back through the comments and you'll see a couple other Brownie fans suggest taking Barkley #1 and Fitzpatrick #4 and a QB later in the 1st. 

Also, I have you guys signing Richardson and Butler...who else would you want? 

1 hour ago, BrownsDog23 said:

49 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Can't make anybody happy xD

Look back through the comments and you'll see a couple other Brownie fans suggest taking Barkley #1 and Fitzpatrick #4 and a QB later in the 1st. 

Also, I have you guys signing Richardson and Butler...who else would you want? 

Yeah, but don't listen to those fans ?. There is a 0% chance Barkley goes number one, so it's hard to take it seriously as being a possible mock. Unless you have us signing Cousins, then it just doesn't make sense, and Cousins is highly unlikely to go to Cleveland. More likely, we grab our guy number one and then trade down number four to a QB-needy team who wants to jump Denver and/or NYJ.

As per our FA roster...there is an extremely low percentage that either Doug Martin or Chris Baker will survive veteran cuts. Almost 0% chance that both do. Speaking of 0%, that is the likelihood that we resign Verner to our roster. And nick folk isn’t our kicker (thank God).  Patrick Murray is.

Archived