D82's Post-SB 2018 Mock w/ Trades & Free Agency **UPDATED**

D82

58 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Just curious, but if there are 3 QB you could see them taking, why not lock down Barkley at 1 and take whichever of the 3 are there at 4?

If they’re all ranked fairly closely I can see it happening. But I’m willing to bet they’ll have a consensus favorite and just draft him. 

I'm almost 100% in on the update.  I'd change the second rounder to Price over O'Neill.  I'd possibly take Wims over the DT with the 5th round comp pick.  Obviously, we would have to get an OT somewhere else in there.  And i would hope we take a kicker and actually keep him over Bullock.

On 1/31/2018 at 10:12 PM, Desperado82 said:

14. Green Bay Packers: Derwin James S, Florida State

Definitely think he'll be in the mix for the Packers.  Although, drafting James likely means they're committing Josh Jones to that LB role that Morgan Burnett played this year.  Given how quickly pass rushers tend to go off the board, I think it's going to be hard to pass up on Marcus Davenport [EDGE; UTSA] here.

45. Green Bay Packers: R.J. McIntosh DE/DT, Miami 

I think it's unlikely the Packers draft a DL early this year.  They've got Kenny Clark and Mike Daniels who will take the lions' share of PT, and they drafted Montravius Adams last year in the 3rd round and very high on him.  I think Dallas Goedert [TE; South Dakota State] probably makes the most sense here.

76. Green Bay Packers: Kemoko Turay EDGE, Rutgers

No, just no.  He's not very good.  I'd go Isaiah Oliver [CB; Colorado] here instead.  I'd consider him with our 2nd round pick.

101. Green Bay Packers (comp): Carlton Davis CB, Auburn 

Great value.  I'd seriously consider taking Carlton Davis here on top of Oliver.  Probably could go with Dante Pettis [WR; Washington] here as well if they're looking towards the future.

Archived