Sam Darnold

Aztec Hammer

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES ; @bruceb  ; @Aztec Hammer

"Well...Mary Kay...we selected Baker Mayfield number 1 because he is a leader of men, a winner, people gravitate toward him, he has a great arm, he battles, and his arrest and drinking record reminds me of Brett Favre."

--- John Dorsey

Given my until he shows me otherwise attitude towards Dorsey, I will have my doubts him, which means this could happen.

You are evil..

35 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES ; @bruceb  ; @Aztec Hammer

"Well...Mary Kay...we selected Baker Mayfield number 1 because he is a leader of men, a winner, people gravitate toward him, he has a great arm, he battles, and his arrest and drinking record reminds me of Brett Favre."

--- John Dorsey

I wouldn’t love it, but I’ve seen dumber picks.

Brandon-Weeden-Caught-Under-USA-Flag.gif

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I wouldn’t love it, but I’ve seen dumber picks.

Brandon-Weeden-Caught-Under-USA-Flag.gif

The fact that we will forever get to see that gif almost makes that pick worth it. Maybe not quite, but the Brownsiest thing I’ve ever seen, to be sure.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Most NFL-ready QB in the draft according to the Big #&%@!, whom I think I loathed only slightly more than Hueball.

I nearly hate holmgren. He looks like he is made of lard. And he was terrible here. 

Shoulda been going on cruises not running the Browns. 

He is the Belichick we got not the one we deserved. 

Also so the only thing weeden needed was the ability to play qb

43 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Also so the only thing weeden needed was the ability to play qb

Agreed. He had the stature and the arm of an all pro with the playing ability of a 3rd stringer. Speaking of Weeden, here's a somewhat random question: if Brian Hoyer had Weeden's physical tools (height, weight, arm strength, etc.), is he still our QB today?

On the subject of Sam Darnold, I like him a lot as a prospect. He's my favorite of the top guys, but his turnovers make me a little nervous. Is he just gonna be another DeShone Kizer?

3 hours ago, Mind Character said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES ; @bruceb  ; @Aztec Hammer  ; @brownie man

--- John Dorsey

The biggest troll on pff is NudeTayne Mind Character.

17 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

Is he just gonna be another DeShone Kizer?

Just have to keep him protected and at a distance from Hueball. Last year showed (and the year before for that matter) showed that he has no clue how to manage a young QB. Here’s hoping Haley manages him well and tells his boss to stay away. Kizer was bad, but Hueball was also instrumental in just how bad.

22 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

Agreed. He had the stature and the arm of an all pro with the playing ability of a 3rd stringer. Speaking of Weeden, here's a somewhat random question: if Brian Hoyer had Weeden's physical tools (height, weight, arm strength, etc.), is he still our QB today?

On the subject of Sam Darnold, I like him a lot as a prospect. He's my favorite of the top guys, but his turnovers make me a little nervous. Is he just gonna be another DeShone Kizer?

Hoyer would of gone in the 1st round though. 

I agree he would of been a Matt Ryan type with that arm.

Archived