Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

They are having a parade and hanging a banner.  This should be highly entertaining as the NCAA tries to shut it down to save the idea that their playoff is well set up. 

For those curious on UCFs reasoning:

Only undefeated team left in FBS

Beat Auburn who beat Alabama and Georgia

Transitive property checks out 

2 minutes ago, winitall said:

They are having a parade and hanging a banner.  This should be highly entertaining as the NCAA tries to shut it down to save the idea that their playoff is well set up. 

That's awesome. Not sure what jurisdiction the NCAA has to do anything about it, but I look forward to seeing them step on their peckers trying to do so.

1 hour ago, winitall said:

Better reasoning than about 5 of Alabama's claimed national titles.

I have no problem with UCF doing this at all. This team was disrespected all season. Ranked 12th when you've beat not only all the teams you've played, but crushed most of them. It's ridiculous, it's not like they're playing terrible schools. I would not say schools such as Maryland, Navy, Cincinnati, SMU, Memphis,  USF,  Temple, and FIU are terrible, considering all of those schools are either Power 5, or were in a bowl game. Also- schedules are made years in advance, they can't control how good the teams they play are this year. What they can control is beating the crap out of their opponents, which they did all year. 

All the people telling them to "grow up" and that they're an embarrassment, I think those people are frankly the ones that need to grow up. Let them have their moment, they had an amazing season. They had an undefeated season, something no other team in the country did. ESPN pickem had 79% of the country pick Auburn to beat UCF, and they were wrong. Then people proceeded to say "Auburn didn't even try because they didn't care" something along those lines. So much disrespect. Therefore, I am 100% supportive of UCF in this whole situation. 

Congratulations to them on an amazing season! 

It’s always about the history and the rankings. A lot of the preseason is based on what players did the year before. When people look st UCF they see the defeated season two years ago. 

tOSU made the playoffs last year because of what they did in the playoffs in ‘14. They shouldn’t of made it. Bama made it off of history and they shouldn’t of made it but good for them. It’s all about getting in and it’s a whole new season. Just like the MLb post season, just get in because who knows what couple happen. 

I would love to see a 8team because it could lead to some crazy and exciting upsets 

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Like what? Gotta give examples 

Like if a team is losing by 20+ points, and they score, they get the ball again.

The possession changes each quarter.

Kickoffs at the start of game and 2nd half as usual 

But start of 2nd and 4th Q, possession changes to the opposite team and they get it at the 25

Archived