Breesus mode

Miscellaneous News V 5.0

7 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Home and away with Penn State 2010 and 2011.

He doesn’t understand the meaning of it’s official either. LoL but here you go buno- from their side.  

9 hours ago, thrILL! said:

He doesn’t understand the meaning of it’s official either. LoL but here you go buno- from their side.  

Yeah it’s official, 10years away. When I said I’ll wait and see because who knows if they actually go through with it. 

Like I was excited with an tOSU TCU home and home but with it about to happen, it gets turned into a one year neutral site game in Jerry World. 

11 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Shea expected to be granted immediate eligibility soon

hopefully that means Deontay Anderson is granted immediate eligibility as well.

I guess anybody has the prerogative to claim anything. But self-proclaimed is not the same as actually earning it.  And there's probably a significant number of people who don't respect people who make self-proclaimed sort of accolades for themselves.

-Nick Saban

It is hilarious seeing this come from someone affiliated with Alabama.  Now I'm not going at Nick because he didn't claim titles they didn't earn, but it's still funny seeing someone from Alabama say this.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:20 AM, seminoles1 said:

-Nick Saban

It is hilarious seeing this come from someone affiliated with Alabama.  Now I'm not going at Nick because he didn't claim titles they didn't earn, but it's still funny seeing someone from Alabama say this.

The 1941 Alabama Crimson Tide. Ranked #20 by the AP, 3rd in the SEC. National champs. lulz

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The 1941 Alabama Crimson Tide. Ranked #20 by the AP, 3rd in the SEC. National champs. lulz

Perfect illustration of why you have to do research when you trust a team’s National Championship count. 

Not the best couple of weeks for the Hokies. Lose both starting CBs, and now I am hearing rumors that Josh Jackson (our starting freshman QB from last season) is getting kicked off the team for academic violations. 

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

what a joke. we dont need anymore bowls.

They don’t want to expand the playoffs but they are willing to expand the bowl system. 

I’m fine with it. Gives 6 teams more exposure. Gives players one more game for tape, specially against maybe better talent.