Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

8 hours ago, buno67 said:

They don’t want to expand the playoffs but they are willing to expand the bowl system. 

I’m fine with it. Gives 6 teams more exposure. Gives players one more game for tape, specially against maybe better talent. 

People ***** and moan, but what else are you going to watch on a random Thursday in December? Reruns of the spelling bee or the poker regional championship from Foxwoods?

Give me a 5-7 Wake Forest vs a 5-7 Texas Tech in the Waffle House Bowl live from Topeka KS any day. 

1 minute ago, devils1854 said:

People ***** and moan, but what else are you going to watch on a random Thursday in December? Reruns of the spelling bee or the poker regional championship from Foxwoods?

Give me a 5-7 Wake Forest vs a 5-7 Texas Tech in the Waffle House Bowl live from Topeka KS any day. 

I would love to see a IHOBowl 

11 hours ago, buno67 said:

They don’t want to expand the playoffs but they are willing to expand the bowl system. 

I’m fine with it. Gives 6 teams more exposure. Gives players one more game for tape, specially against maybe better talent. 

i miss when making a bowl game actually meant something.  not a fan of 5 win teams playing in bowl games. 

On 6/14/2018 at 2:11 PM, WizardHawk said:

Well....that's an interesting take from an AD. 

Seems like a good way to make one of the best things to happen to your program leave for another job next off-season rather then staying  put. Can’t blame him if his own AD isn’t appreciating what he’s doing, if he were to bolt in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Yes, let's go get the guy that routinely attempts to **** all over our conference!

Well duh, the dude works for sEcSPN. They will always hype up the SEC over the B10

• 2 weeks later...

Archived