Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

Zach Smith is a clown. That story has been out for a couple days. He just had a court date for trespassing, relating to a court order with his ex-wife. If there’s anything serious there, dude will be gone. He’s been a bit on the hot seat anyways. He’s the longest tenured and lowest paid assistant on staff. 

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Zach Smith is a clown. That story has been out for a couple days. He just had a court date for trespassing, relating to a court order with his ex-wife. If there’s anything serious there, dude will be gone. He’s been a bit on the hot seat anyways. He’s the longest tenured and lowest paid assistant on staff. 

This has been out for a few days and isn't a national story yet?

What the hell is the OSU media doing?

On 7/21/2018 at 5:20 AM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This has been out for a few days and isn't a national story yet?

What the hell is the OSU media doing?

cause there isnt much of a story. like @NateDawg said, he just had a court date for trespassing, relating to a court order with his ex-wife. Issue stemmed from him dropping off their son at the ex-wife's place. She takes pictures of him being there dropping the kid off but is said to have left right away. She gives the pictures to police saying he was trespassing. Smith then gets asked to come into the police station and gets legally in trouble. 

14 hours ago, buno67 said:

cause there isnt much of a story. like @NateDawg said, he just had a court date for trespassing, relating to a court order with his ex-wife. Issue stemmed from him dropping off their son at the ex-wife's place. She takes pictures of him being there dropping the kid off but is said to have left right away. She gives the pictures to police saying he was trespassing. Smith then gets asked to come into the police station and gets legally in trouble. 

Uhhh the top of his police report says aggravated battery of a pregnant victim. There's a story here dude.

26 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Uhhh the top of his police report says aggravated battery of a pregnant victim. There's a story here dude.

That was from 2009. Like everyone said, dudes a clown. That 09 stuff is old news though. 

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He should have been canned in 2009

With his grandpa no longer living....He needs to be let go ASAP.

Annoyed he managed to survive the move north after hearing this UF days news.
I never knew any of this.  Always thought he was a clown and produced some subpar production out of his high end talent, which had me wanting him replaced....But the dude is a good recruiter of that talent.

This has to be the nail in his coffin though

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ahh fair enough. He would 100% not have survived this today. Interesting to see how times have changed in ~10 years.

Agreed and rightfully so. Especially if you’re just a WR coach. Easy chance for a program to make a stance and cut bait.

Not the type of guy I care to see bringing kids into the program, even if he’s a good recruiter. I think the clock is likely ticking on Smith. 

8 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He gone.

now I wonder who they will get to replace him. Hopefully a young stud offensive type coach. Smith never seemed like a guy who going to be anything like that. I would like to see a WR coach who has aspirations to be an OC some day. 

Archived