Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

On 7/24/2018 at 3:52 PM, JammerHammer21 said:

Good look by Dantonio reinstating him

Wasn’t it up to the team tho? I thought I read he talked infront of the team. Then he had a meeting with their player council and they decided to let him back on the team 

8 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Ooof those pictures. Forget Urban Meyer, his moral compass was established a long time ago, but what the hell are the Columbus authorities doing? How was the dude not charged? 

Yep the pictures are bad, and there are text messages that confirm he knew clear as day. No way to sidestep this one. OSU either fires him or eats some seriously bad PR for as long as he's there.

8 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Ooof those pictures. Forget Urban Meyer, his moral compass was established a long time ago, but what the hell are the Columbus authorities doing? How was the dude not charged? 

That was my first thought. With those pictures how was this stuff handled with the police. Makes me wonder how smith could of been let off by them but JTB couldn’t lol

19 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

I, for one am shocked to find out that Urban Meyer is a lying, soulless sack of human excrement. THAT IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION.

We will welcome Herman back to tOSU with wide open arms!

22 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

RIP Urban if true tbh

Only possible thing is that his wife wanted to help her but at the same time protect her husband, so she didn’t tell him.  It sure will be interesting

Archived