Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

32 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's exactly what it's saying.

The entire post is that because my team was bad, and they were, I can use DV as a distraction to detract from OSU's football success. Walk that statement backwards in the inverse: if OSU is good at football, then that can also be a distraction from the DV they've enabled. 

When you start equating or considering in any way football success with stuff like enabling DV, you're admitting that their on the same scale, and there's some price of the latter you'd be willing to pay for the former.

Image result for danny davis wisconsin

Does that mean your team also cares more about winning?

28 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

He definitely is. There will be no admission but an obvious bias towards a program leads one's conclusions to a path that best fits the narrative they want. Again though, everyone copes differently and I can't say how I would if my team lost, at home, to an unranked opponent you were favored by 20some points to beat. Sure was a crazy weekend!!

Lets not get too crazy throwing stones

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/09/07/college-football-virginia-tech-hokies-ohio-state-buckeyes/15229841/

only a 12 point favorite....but still huge

Maybe this means Wiscy is destined to win the Cham...lol

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You're acting like I've never lived in C-Bus. I've been around Buckeye Nation for years. 

Is that not the definition of bias? If you are not a fan of a certain team, living in that area will more than likely make you dislike that team. I lived in Indy for awhile (soon after they won the SB). I now dislike the Colts. I lived near Philly when they won the WS. I now dislike the Phillies. It has nothing to do with the teams, but all because of the fans. Every single fan? Absolutely not, but the select few that are just unbearable. If you are equating those select few (as compared to the amount of others) to the fans on here, I don't think you lived in Columbus long enough. 

40 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

I honestly don’t care where you’ve lived. Making generalizations about people is a cesspool logic. 

I certainly know one thing...I've had far more exposure to Buckeye fans than you'll ever have with Wisco fans. 

Spinning this **** to make it about our loss this weekend is the epitome of cesspoolness. Your coach is a POS and nothing that happens elsewhere even remotely matters. Keep defending a scumbag and showing your true colors. Wins above everything. 

22 minutes ago, Adam21 said:

Is that not the definition of bias? If you are not a fan of a certain team, living in that area will more than likely make you dislike that team. I lived in Indy for awhile (soon after they won the SB). I now dislike the Colts. I lived near Philly when they won the WS. I now dislike the Phillies. It has nothing to do with the teams, but all because of the fans. Every single fan? Absolutely not, but the select few that are just unbearable. If you are equating those select few (as compared to the amount of others) to the fans on here, I don't think you lived in Columbus long enough. 

The fans on here are the ones directly deflecting and defending that POS in your head coaching office. That's more than enough for me to equate them to the rest of the bunch in Columbus.

Its like Wisky fans want to distract themselves from the reality that they lost a home game to BYU. Instead of accepting their team sucks, they just want to keep pounding this Urbz drum. Bashing the best team in the big10 wont make Wisky any better.They will forever be stuck in the 2nd to 3rd best team in the conference. 

41 minutes ago, Adam21 said:

There are OSU fans who are completely reasonable people. They're just not in this thread posting that the reason I quoted Urban Meyer sticking his foot in his mouth again today is because my team lost or because I'm jealous that OSU wins football games.

Archived