Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yep. You're right. I'm the sensitive one. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Finally you’ve actually discerned the meaning of my post. Congrats! Atta boy you’re getting there!

Lets take a break and let you revel in your beautiful participation trophy. Meanwhile I got to get back to my VHS step by step guide on how to steal an old lady’s purse in under five minutes. 

No one is discussing football in this topic.   There are multiple rule violations by numerous members.  I don't have time to keep coming in here to police OSU fans vs their rivals.  It's obvious members can not handle the Urban Myer discussion without resorting to trolling, name calling and other garbage.  We've locked numerous topics and told members to keep it to football over and over again, yet members keep moving the fighting and bickering to other topics.  The next time this happens, I will be handing out bans to ALL MEMBERS who are bickering about it.   Consider this a final warning for all of you who posted in the last few pages.  

This topic will remain closed.    It's just become a topic for non-football garbage and a place where members argue and troll with rivals.  Members should create new topics for newsworthy football information and not lump everything into one topic anyway.   

Archived