Total Control Mock Draft.

DTMW78

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

To me, I’d rather find another player to replace him. He’s an average player and doesn’t offer much especially in coverage.

I've had some talks about him but nothing concrete yet.

No interest in Murray or Searcy and very little in Dodd.

Will keep you posted.

Just now, ragevsuall17 said:

Its an amazing idea... A brilliant mind on these boards has brought it up once or twenty times...

Yours I take it? 

His strength is against the run so it could work out I suppose.

I've likened him to Bucannon and Jones. I was excited about the possibility of Bettcher coming here and doing what he did in AZ with Bucannon... They're notul much different in size. Cyp would go from one of the worst coverage safeties to at least an average coverage LB... With plus speed for the position, and a willingness to play the run. 

It makes too much sense... Couldn't trust LeBeau to make such a drastic change this late into his career, but Vrabel could be open to it.

31 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I've likened him to Bucannon and Jones. I was excited about the possibility of Bettcher coming here and doing what he did in AZ with Bucannon... They're notul much different in size. Cyp would go from one of the worst coverage safeties to at least an average coverage LB... With plus speed for the position, and a willingness to play the run. 

It makes too much sense... Couldn't trust LeBeau to make such a drastic change this late into his career, but Vrabel could be open to it.

Would like some other opinions on this.

If I can't get a decent offer for trade, this could be a possibility.

At this point I'm just convinced Cyprien is a bad player. Our GM probably wont want to admit his mistake afyer one year so maybe we can move him to ILB.

My problem with this is we drafted a smaller coverage LB who I think is better in coverage than him even if he's not great against the run.

4 hours ago, TitanSS said:

At this point I'm just convinced Cyprien is a bad player. Our GM probably wont want to admit his mistake afyer one year so maybe we can move him to ILB.

My problem with this is we drafted a smaller coverage LB who I think is better in coverage than him even if he's not great against the run.

Who's the LB you drafted? 

I have a offer for a late 3rd for Cyprien.

What do you think? 

Archived