Total Control Mock Draft.

DTMW78

52 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Johnson is going to be way too expensive.

I was looking a little further down the list of F.A tbh.

Guys like Breeland , Amakumara for example.

Try and upgrade that 3rd spot.

Patrick Robinson, Fuller, EJ Gaines, I think there are a few interesting names that you could use to upgrade over Sims/Smith.

Why are they getting rid of Kendall Beckwith? Last year was his rookie season and they're looking to trade him for probably slightly more value than the spent on him (107th overall pick). I haven't seen him play, so I can't really comment on the trade, just curious as to why they're trading him and if he's an instant starter.

55 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Murray and a 4th for Beckwith and a 6th?

What do you think?

After reading about his rookie season I say go for it. Sounds like an immediate replacement and potential upgrade over Williamson as an early down mike LB.

This thing gets going in a couple of days so here's where I'm at so far.

Still a couple of teams interested in Cyprien but no deals as yet.

Spain - 2nd round tender.

I have a extension lined up for Lewan on a 6 year deal.

And I have my 3 F.A bids in place plus my 1 resign bid.

Anyone who wants to know who the bids are on and for how much can shoot me a p.m.

One last thing ERFA David King, worth bringing back or not? 

8 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

One last thing ERFA David King, worth bringing back or not? 

Based off play time it would be hard for any of us to say. He did get in towards the end of the season and notch a sack, I believe.

I would bring him back for depth as a pass-rusher just because it's so cheap and he has an athletic profile unlike any of our other DEs. 

We also gave up a 7th round pick to the Chiefs to get him last year, if that makes any difference as to whether or not someone would want him ot what we think of him.

18 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

Been offered Darron Lee of the Jets for Kevin Dodd.

Thoughts?

From doing a quick google search, it seems he improved last year over a bad rookie season. Seems like a lb geared towards the passing game... Who has good speed and quickness... Who could blitz and cover with no issues.

I dont get it... Why are they moving him? Unlike Dodd, he's shown the ability to play in the league. What other compensation are they looking for.

If its a straight 1-for-1, I do this trade in a heartbeat...

Archived