Total Control Mock Draft.

DTMW78

4 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Hell to the no!!! Especially Sherman. No need for an over the hill player with that contract and attitude.

Sherman price is a 3rd + role player/later pick.

With his big contract I think it's a pass.

On 2/14/2018 at 1:21 AM, DTMW78 said:

Taylor Lewan has been extended.

6yrs 62.5 million with 17 million signing bonus.

Works out about 10.5 million apy.

Is this some extremely unrealistic league or something? Lewan is getting an easy 13-14 per. Garbage tackles are getting at or more than 10.5 a year these days.

It's not perfect that's for sure but it is the most in depth mock I've ever taken part in.

It is a little low for Lewan but that was his price (was actually a little lower at about 9.5mill).

Unlike ffmd there are no agents so there's no negotiations, players get over paid.

It is what it is, a mock off-season.

Not opposed to it... But have to see who's available. What if someone you had way higher slides... What if the value on your board looks like its decreasing significantly between the original and proposed pick? On the other hand... What if the players you're targeting are realistic options early in the 2nd? 

Too many variables to be a simple yes/no answer... But the overall prospect of trading down is possible, especially if the return value is high (sellers market for in that 25th range of the 1st?).

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Not opposed to it... But have to see who's available. What if someone you had way higher slides... What if the value on your board looks like its decreasing significantly between the original and proposed pick? On the other hand... What if the players you're targeting are realistic options early in the 2nd? 

Too many variables to be a simple yes/no answer... But the overall prospect of trading down is possible, especially if the return value is high (sellers market for in that 25th range of the 1st?).

I have only had the one offer so far and it's good value for us imo.

Going to wait until the draft is underway and see how things shake out before pulling the trigger.

Results are in 

Good news.

Morgan Burnett  and Jerrimiah Attachou are now Titans.

DaQuan Jones is retained

Bad news

I was outbid on Kyle Fuller, I offered

8.5 million apy. 

Josh Kline left for Arizona.

You can check out the full results below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1StGeX4N88_6Mk86pgv3jPdxBrobB1Sk2zccE9tw8PtQ/edit?usp=sharing

Archived