Total Control Mock Draft.

DTMW78

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

So you got back Jones and Spain and signed Burnett and Attachou? Pretty solid. What about Succop?

I'm waiting to see if anyone offers Spain a contract, if they do I can match it or take a second. I think we will end up keeping him.

The loss of Kline hurts a bit. My bid was at 6.7 apy and he signed with Arizona for 7.1 apy.

Just now, DTMW78 said:

I'm waiting to see if anyone offers Spain a contract, if they do I can match it or take a second. I think we will end up keeping him.

The loss of Kline hurts a bit. My bid was at 6.7 apy and he signed with Arizona for 7.1 apy.

Eh he’s a average to below average player. Not really missing much.

6 hours ago, DTMW78 said:

Results are in 

Good news.

Morgan Burnett  and Jerrimiah Attachou are now Titans.

DaQuan Jones is retained

Bad news

I was outbid on Kyle Fuller, I offered

8.5 million apy. 

Josh Kline left for Arizona.

You can check out the full results below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1StGeX4N88_6Mk86pgv3jPdxBrobB1Sk2zccE9tw8PtQ/edit?usp=sharing

Great start getting 2 out of 3 of our FA bids. Fuller isn’t really a loss. That contract is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

Great start getting 2 out of 3 of our FA bids. Fuller isn’t really a loss. That contract is ridiculous. 

Yeah it is.

The highest bid on him was 10.1 so we still would have missed on him.

6 minutes ago, imDelusional said:

Am I reading it wrong or did whoever is running the Texans for this really sign Fuller to almost 31 million a year for 6 years??? I have to be reading it wrong, right?

Afraid not.

22 minutes ago, imDelusional said:

Am I reading it wrong or did whoever is running the Texans for this really sign Fuller to almost 31 million a year for 6 years??? I have to be reading it wrong, right?

Nope, and the crazy crapstorm it has caused is ridiculous. He exploited an unknown loophole in the formulas on the worksheet. 

He gave fuller like 170 million, Nate solder over 200 million...

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Nope, and the crazy crapstorm it has caused is ridiculous. He exploited an unknown loophole in the formulas on the worksheet. 

He gave fuller like 170 million, Nate solder over 200 million...

I spent a solid five minutes trying to figure out how I was reading it wrong before I just gave in and asked, so that at least makes me feel better, hahaha.

I agree with ttitansfan4life, I think Kline is being overrated over there, DTMW78. He's not a particularly painful loss. Solid backup, mediocre to average starter. We need some fresh blood on the interior line. 

Kline is fantastic in pass blocking, but mediocre in run blocking. Would be great for a pass heavy/spread team. Arizona with Bruce Arians still there would honestly be a brilliant landing spot for Kline and 7.1 per wouldn't have been outlandish IMO, but no idea how their offense is gonna look under Wilks/McCoy.

34 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Kline is fantastic in pass blocking, but mediocre in run blocking. Would be great for a pass heavy/spread team. Arizona with Bruce Arians still there would honestly be a brilliant landing spot for Kline and 7.1 per wouldn't have been outlandish IMO, but no idea how their offense is gonna look under Wilks/McCoy.

Question is what do we do to replace him? 

Not great

5210 - Billy Turner - RG
4132 - Brandon Fusco - RG
5771 - Brian Schwenke - RG
2603 - DJ Fluker - RG
5562 - Earl Watford - RG
0781 - J.R. Sweezy - RG
2999 - Jahri Evans - RG
2658 - Jermon Bushrod - RG
2911 - Joe Berger - RG
4561 - John Greco - RG
4880 - Kenny Wiggins - RG