Total Control Mock Draft.

DTMW78

Definitely BPA (excluding QB and OT). 

CB probably remains the top need, as well as depth at OLB. RB could be upgraded, as we have nothing if Henry were to go down. I also wouldn't shy away from an ILB with a high pick. DL could be upgraded with a high pick, whether at NT or 5 tech opposite Casey.

With Conklin being out at least the first 6 weeks (pup), OT is a need, but maybe not in the draft. Pick up the best remaining fa option on a 1 year deal... Preferably someone with at least some flexibility and who could slide inside if needed (for injury once Conklin's back).

2746 - Breno Giacomini - RT
8400 - Brent Qvale - RT
3109 - Byron Bell - RT
2559 - Chris Clark - RT
3010 - Garry Gilliam - RT
0849 - Jared Veldheer - RT
4264 - Khalif Barnes - RT
1307 - Menelik Watson - RT
6431 - Michael Ola - RT
7333 - Ulrick John - RT
7300 - Vinston Painter - RT

Anyone you like from this bunch?

2 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

2746 - Breno Giacomini - RT
8400 - Brent Qvale - RT
3109 - Byron Bell - RT
2559 - Chris Clark - RT
3010 - Garry Gilliam - RT
0849 - Jared Veldheer - RT
4264 - Khalif Barnes - RT
1307 - Menelik Watson - RT
6431 - Michael Ola - RT
7333 - Ulrick John - RT
7300 - Vinston Painter - RT

Anyone you like from this bunch?

Byron Bell. 

Bell is a good signing. Can potentially play RT until Conklin gets back if Kelly is unsatisfactory and is actually a pretty solid guard so could move inside as a starter potentially, or be depth for every position on the o-line(even has practiced at C).

55 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Bell is a good signing. Can potentially play RT until Conklin gets back if Kelly is unsatisfactory and is actually a pretty solid guard so could move inside as a starter potentially, or be depth for every position on the o-line(even has practiced at C).

That was the thinking behind his signing.

Thoughts on McKinnon?

He adds some speed and pass catching ability out the backfield.

He and Henry should make for a nice combination.

20 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

It’s an ok pick. It’s hard to tell because I’m not sure who was left on the board. If Taven Bryan was still on the board, I probably would’ve went with him but can never go wrong with adding talent to the secondary especially at CB.

I don’t know how many other people were helping @DTMW78 with the pick through PM, but I know I was big on taking Carlton Davis because he gives us a big physical outside corner with potential shutdown ability and allows us to move Logan Ryan back into the nickel back role where he really thrives. That combined with the fact that we had just resigned DaQuan Jones to play 5Tech had me leaning towards Davis over Taven Bryan based off of where our roster is at right now.

56 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I don’t know how many other people were helping @DTMW78 with the pick through PM, but I know I was big on taking Carlton Davis because he gives us a big physical outside corner with potential shutdown ability and allows us to move Logan Ryan back into the nickel back role where he really thrives. That combined with the fact that we had just resigned DaQuan Jones to play 5Tech had me leaning towards Davis over Taven Bryan based off of where our roster is at right now.

I had a list of about 6-7 guys I liked and had a deal to move back, but once again it fell through.

CB was the one position not addressed in f.a and I think Davis has great potential.

Archived