PRE-SB MOCK

IrishHooligan00

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I feel Curry will be gone. 11 Million Cap Figure is too high IMO. 

that's fair, 6 mil in dead cap makes it a little less obvious...but still 5 mil can go to guys like Bradham.

I would caution with it because I think they would discuss extending the deal to be more team friendly first, and that Vinny would be inclined to accept unless it was really lowball.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

that's fair, 6 mil in dead cap makes it a little less obvious...but still 5 mil can go to guys like Bradham.

I would caution with it because I think they would discuss extending the deal to be more team friendly first, and that Vinny would be inclined to accept unless it was really lowball.

I mean they could restructure but a the same time i wanna see me some more Derek Barnett. Also Key makes sense cause Graham is done after next year, Last i knew the contract talks to extend weren't going to well and im expecting a lot of $ to go for him against the cap that we may not be able to afford. 

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I mean they could restructure but a the same time i wanna see me some more Derek Barnett. Also Key makes sense cause Graham is done after next year, Last i knew the contract talks to extend weren't going to well and im expecting a lot of $ to go for him against the cap that we may not be able to afford. 

makes sense

Could see it happening

1 hour ago, mlucas12002 said:

Holy hell yes on the trade for Cleveland, but in that scenario I would think Denzel Ward would be the selection instead of Davenport.

Stay far away from Ward, He's truely not the top Corner in this Class. They need Jaire Alexander or Joshua Jackson, IMO even Tav Mcfadden Is a better choice then Ward. 

On 2/1/2018 at 11:51 AM, IrishHooligan00 said:

In a year of the QB that this is going to be Trades up to the top 6 will be over the normal cost. 

There are too many options to give up that much for any QB in this draft. There are several free agents that could start right away for the Cardinals while they draft a QB in a later round. 

4 hours ago, Smhx2519 said:

There are too many options to give up that much for any QB in this draft. There are several free agents that could start right away for the Cardinals while they draft a QB in a later round. 

Agree. It's the year of the QB because there are so many QB options. Higher supply means lower price if we want to start comparing to prior years. Unless people think the demand for QB's is greater than in past years.

Everyone is mocking a LB to the Raiders in Round 1, Reggie Mc Kenzie the Raiders GM has Never picked a LB in Round 1.  Both Reggie and Gruden have said that the Raiders need to get better at DT so I expect them to pick either Maurice Hurst or Veta Vea.  I hope they pick Vea.

8 hours ago, SDotNova said:

Agree. It's the year of the QB because there are so many QB options. Higher supply means lower price if we want to start comparing to prior years. Unless people think the demand for QB's is greater than in past years.

If you look at the options of free agency or trade you have Kirk Cousins, AJ McCarron, Nick Foles, Sam Bradford, Teddy Bridgewater and Tyrod Taylor. Toss in a couple of older guys like McCown and Fitzpatrick that can start. 

There could be 5 QBs taken in the first round Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Mayfield and Lamar Jackson. 

Then you have the next group of QBs in this draft that could be the next Cousins or Dak Prescott in Mike White, Luke Falk, Kyle Lauletta, Mason Rudolph and Riley Ferguson. 

There are still lesser known QBs in the draft and free agency that could be a surprise like Case Keenum. 

So I would be surprised if there is a team that goes all out to move up it this draft 

Archived