Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

26 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Where did you find it? I heard one was in the north wild to be found.

And anyone else decking out their guns? Love the look of my gold sawed off meshed with my gold/pearl Scofield for sidearms.

There's only one, and it's on the West side of Lake Isabella. Like ride beside the lake. Pro tip use the lasso cause it runs easily

And yeah, I love the Silver/black with cherry stained wood, and black/gold with dark wood

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JBURGE said:

There's only one, and it's on the West side of Lake Isabella. Like ride beside the lake. Pro tip use the lasso cause it runs easily

And yeah, I love the Silver/black with cherry stained wood, and black/gold with dark wood

Found it. Just standing there all alone lol.

Heading to Strawberry to Stable her from there about 50 wolves came down on me charging. Soon as I thought I had outrun a pack, a flood came from each side out the woods.

Using my method from a page or 2 back. My neighbor has had 2 Rose Arabians pop up while hoping for a Brindle Thoroughbred.

Found an awesome Pirate Captain hat in a run down beached ship on the island across from the second camp site. There is also Iguanas on that island. Took a selfie with one before I stabbed it and skinned it. As soon as I got back to camp Dutch commented on my new hat... it wasn't nice. :$

48 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I finally beat the main story last night (not the epilogue though).  I didn't expect to love Arthur as much as I did by the end but alas.  The best protagonist Rockstar has ever done. 

Really? I’m on Chapter 6 now and i feel like the story has completely neglected giving Arthur much development. I love the character regardless 

8 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

When is a good time to start looking for horses and doing all the random crap in this game?  I'm only in Chapter 2 and it feels like I should stick to they story for a bit. 

Spend about 100 hours between Chapters 3 and 4... lol

Im on my 2nd playthrough. And hunted all around the first time. Yet still found a good dozen things I never did the first. And one was right on the road of one of the camps. Dont know how it didnt key up to play first time.

For horses. They pretty much all do the same thing. Just find one you really like, dont worry about type. 1st play, I traded ones I really liked for ones some chart said was better. They wernt, and missed the ones I gave up. I have a Red Thoroughbred in my stable I love, speed on the chart says 4. Im using a Missouri Fox Trotter which is charted as fast as it gets at a 7 for speed. And I cant tell any real difference. Only difference I see is the Missouri is smaller so takes turns better. While the Thoroughbred is bigger and seems tougher. Especially when Im yelling courtesies at people and it causes me to plow into trees at full speed. lol