Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

So I was really far gone last night and playing red dead. A guy at the saloon in Valentine was being rude so I antagonized him and he ran out of the saloon and sprinted out of town into the wilderness so I followed him for like 40 minutes several miles into the country and tackled him every 100 feet or so and then let him go. He kept saying “what in God’s name is wrong with you” over and over and eventually I accidentally knocked him out so I had to carry him a couple miles to the nearest vacant house with an empty bed. Threw him on it and while waiting for him to wake up I passed out irl. I think I’m a sociopath

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

So I was really far gone last night and playing red dead. A guy at the saloon in Valentine was being rude so I antagonized him and he ran out of the saloon and sprinted out of town into the wilderness so I followed him for like 40 minutes several miles into the country and tackled him every 100 feet or so and then let him go. He kept saying “what in God’s name is wrong with you” over and over and eventually I accidentally knocked him out so I had to carry him a couple miles to the nearest vacant house with an empty bed. Threw him on it and while waiting for him to wake up I passed out irl. I think I’m a sociopath

I followed a random guy in Valentine down the street that was mumbling angrily to himself. He got to the edge of town and started yelling at this guy about owing him money. And they had a duel. Then I challenged the winner.

Thought that was pretty cool and random. They were having a full on argument. Amazing how much side details there are in the game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I followed a random guy in Valentine down the street that was mumbling angrily to himself. He got to the edge of town and started yelling at this guy about owing him money. And they had a duel. Then I challenged the winner.

Thought that was pretty cool and random. They were having a full on argument. Amazing how much side details there are in the game.

I love the dudes who get into a bar fight in Valentine over a guy sleeping with another dudes wife and after he lays him out he's like "I'm gonna have another drink then I think I'll go see your wife"

• Like 3

Everyone’s praising the AI and interactions but I pretty much only get the same interaction or awkward ones. It’s ejther “howdy mister/ma’am how are you today” “random comment” “alright you have yourself a good one” or the one I just had. Came upon a camp and pet a dog and the guy welcomed me over and talked about joining a saint Denis cult with turtles and then I got up and pet his dog and he yelled I want nothing to do with this and got on his horse and galloped off without any of his possessions.

55 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Everyone’s praising the AI and interactions but I pretty much only get the same interaction or awkward ones. It’s ejther “howdy mister/ma’am how are you today” “random comment” “alright you have yourself a good one” or the one I just had. Came upon a camp and pet a dog and the guy welcomed me over and talked about joining a saint Denis cult with turtles and then I got up and pet his dog and he yelled I want nothing to do with this and got on his horse and galloped off without any of his possessions.

I had the bow selected coming away from the stables in Valentine last night. I said howdy to a large fellow in white. And he said something like, "what do you want?" as I went by, then I heard as I passed, "Mommas probably working upstairs at the saloon".  So I antagonized him into a fist fight. After, some guy walked up with a pitchfork like, "You got a little blood on your collar there mister." and I thanked him.  lol

So try it with a weapon drawn. You dont get the same polite comments.

On 11/11/2018 at 12:04 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Is it ever necessary to craft anything? About half way though the game and still haven’t had a use to do it. 

I haven't crafted a single thing lol. I'm on Chapter 6. It's helpful for hunting like making poisoned arrows and such, but I haven't done any hunting

2 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I haven't crafted a single thing lol. I'm on Chapter 6. It's helpful for hunting like making poisoned arrows and such, but I haven't done any hunting

Im going to take a little time. Gather up the animal fat to make about 100 explosive bullets to take into a mission and see how they do.

12 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

This is going to sound stupid, but how did you challenge them to a duel?

Ive been working on that today since you asked. Havent had it happen again. I try call outs and they run away. Then I tried antagonizing a few people then callout and they still run.

36 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Sucks why? 

You wake up randomly in the middle of nowhere. Say, "Ah, not again". And your horse is a million miles away.

I ran around for like 10 minutes trying to find a horse or anybody with one. Finally found a cougar to kill me so I could spawn with my horse. lol