Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

Raced a woman outside of Saint Denis. She was between the train tracks and the Greys fences. She has the Bridle Thoroughbred. So I raced her, hog tied her and stole her horse. Its wild. Hops and jumps all over the place all antsy nonstop. But its said to be fastest horse in the game.

6 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

How do you get perfect Snake skins? Ive tried everything now. Even running up and knifing them and still havent gotten a single one. Should I stick with the Varmint?

I can't get perfect rabbit skins either, it's really annoying me now. I've dead eyed them in the head with both small game arrows and the varmint rifle and still can't do it. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

I can't get perfect rabbit skins either, it's really annoying me now. I've dead eyed them in the head with both small game arrows and the varmint rifle and still can't do it. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

Ive gotten 2 of the 3 needed for the challenge by varmint rifle. Though Ive shot like 50 with it. I waited too long. I should of done it while at the first camp and rabbits were everywhere. Around Saint Denis 2 of every 3 have mange and cant even pick up.

4 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Shoot more of them with the varmint rifle.  As far as I can tell, it is luck.  I let the auto aim lock on, and shoot once.  I find it easier to get most of the small to medium game from horseback.  Sometimes you can also steal carcasses from camps that you run across.  I got a perfect deer pelt and a perfect rabbit pelt from one of the camps.

Man I need to stop playing like a sociopath damn. I ditched my horse on the train tracks to see if it’s AI was intelligent enough to make it leave when a train came and also I kinda wanted to see my horse get hit by a train cause it seemed funny and also kinda tired of it giving me concussions on trees and then it just got hit by the train and it wasn’t even that funny just kinda awkward and now my Tennessee walker ive had all game is dead I’m sorry horse dog I thought I could just revive your *** all game I’m so sorry horse dog

8 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Nice outfit with the Red. Ive been rockin a sort of "Locked Stocked 2 Smokin Barrels" British Hoodlum feel. (Bridle Thoroughbred beside me)

f381at.jpg

2vi2khh.jpg

I saw the coat on a Facebook vid and tracked it down. $100 or so but got it free cause a guy i came across bought it for me cause I sucked snake venom out of his leg lol

22 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I saw the coat on a Facebook vid and tracked it down. $100 or so but got it free cause a guy i came across bought it for me cause I sucked snake venom out of his leg lol

Same here. But I didnt have to suck anything. I had meds.

Only use I see for the meds. Way Ive been tracking snakes and hopping on rattlesnakes/copperheads with a knife. I dont think we can get bit. Ive been running on top of them, standing on them and everything to get the knife to work. I should of been bit a 20 times easy.