Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

15 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I think the PS4 version just over 100GB.

Crazy but somewhat expected.

I cleared 200 gbs recently so I’m good for once. Thank god my son broke my OP PS4 years ago so I was forced to get a new one with double the space. 

5 hours ago, Tyty said:

What’s a good WiFi extender? I’m wary to buy one that doesn’t work well

Not sure, I've never had to use one. I'd just search for one on Amazon and sort the results by average user reviews... That's typically what I do for anything I buy.

I'm definitely going to have to get an external hard drive for the PS4, I'd have to delete multiple games just to play this.

On 10/15/2018 at 11:17 PM, Tyty said:

It’s gonna take for f’ing ever to download tbis lmao how soon before release can I start downloading? (My room is outside of the WiFi zone in my house (I live in an obnoxiously long house))

They just announced that you can start pre loading the game Friday so you'll definitely be able to have it done by release

1 hour ago, flyers0909 said:

Is this coming out on PC?

Initially no and I don't think they've announced it coming to PC but it's Rockstar and most of their games end up on steam eventually so I would think the odds are good. The real question is can you wait that long considering it hasn't even been announced yet... Could be years.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Ive never bought a game opening day.

Someones going to have to help me out here.

So it comes out on the 26th. But is it one of those deals where 9pm on the 25th Gamestop will start selling copies?

Almost certainly. You can (should) probably call your Gamestop today and ask if they have enough copies or if you need a preorder (mine is usually honest about this), and when they are doing the presale.

I think for God of War they sold it starting at like their last hour or maybe right after they started to close normally, somewhere around 9pm though. It mat be different depending on how busy your place is though.

You can also just buy it on xbox/ps4 online and have it predownloaded already so it's ready to play immediately whenever they unlock it, although this could potentially be a couple hours later than the early gamestop method.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Just saw on HLTB that the OG was under 50 hours for a completionist. I thought this game was open world. Does anyone know if this will offer more play time? I was thinking of grabbing it until I saw how long the first was.

I think I saw 60ish hours for the main story.