Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

The game glitched out apparently. Topher AF has ceased to exist from my stables and now I have two black Arabians one named wow what a horse and the other unnamed 

Mine did that too. Went from one of the fastest horses in the game to a super slow one.

Gaaaaaaaahd damniiiiiiit Kieran dies wtf dude I was hoping he’d get some awesome chance to prove himself but I guess his old gang killing him is proof enough. Wish everyone wasn’t always so mean to him ugh

im gonna **** **** colm odriscoll with a soldering iron...and also Kieran’s head I guess since it’s now readily available 

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

Gaaaaaaaahd damniiiiiiit Kieran dies wtf dude I was hoping he’d get some awesome chance to prove himself but I guess his old gang killing him is proof enough. Wish everyone wasn’t always so mean to him ugh

im gonna **** **** colm odriscoll with a soldering iron...and also Kieran’s head I guess since it’s now readily available 

I know it's been like 6 weeks but RIP spoilers :( I need to finish this damn thing.

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Oh damn sorry yo I thought i was the slowest rdr playin fella here

I stopped playing for a few weeks to play WoW and then got into the online mode and just recently started playing again, just got back to the story and I'm barely into the start of chapter 3.