Red Dead Redemption 2

MikeT14

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Realistic combat is always fun to talk about until an enemy gets a headshot and kills you with one hit. Or fights take forever because enemies are all also healing. Or enemies actually have the AI to flank and make some fights impossible.

Meh, I'm critiquing a 9.5/10 game, so I can only be so reasonable, I just virtually never lose a shootout in the campaign mode. It's my biggest gripe but it's not game breaking.

Finally beat it. Took two months. Very satisfied with the ending and the game in general. At the start I was hoping it would stack up decently against the first cause you never know in these gaming days. Gotta say, Arthur is a significantly more compelling character than John and this might go down as my fav game ever

Struggling to find the motivation to finish this game... I'm in chapter 4 I think (or whatever chapter it is when all stuff start going down in Saint Denis). My last mission was the garden party thing at Angelo Bronte's place, how much longer have I got to go?

32 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

Struggling to find the motivation to finish this game... I'm in chapter 4 I think (or whatever chapter it is when all stuff start going down in Saint Denis). My last mission was the garden party thing at Angelo Bronte's place, how much longer have I got to go?

just one more score....

• Like 4

16 hours ago, DawgX said:

I finished the story but am only at like 80% completion. Guess that just means I'm missing random side missions.

Also, I tried to find the vampire in Saint Dennis but he wouldn't spawn. 🤔

80% completion? You finished the 2 part epilogue too?