Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
johndeere1707

J-Deere Feb Mock 3 rounder

Recommended Posts

This is what I think the Bengals will do...

Round 1-

Derwin James S FSU

Round 2 (trade up, 2nd, 4th and 5th)-

Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma

Round 2 (McCarron signs with Jax)-

James Daniels C Iowa

Round 3- 

Mike Gesicki TE Penn St

Round 3 (comp)-

Josey Jewell LB Iowa

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is basically a dream scenario for me.  Brown, Daniels, Gesicki, and Jewell are exactly who I want to see in Stripes next year.  Assuming we can' get Billy Price of course.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would prefer Fitzpatrick over James if we go safety (more free safety type), but the rest is gold.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

I would prefer Fitzpatrick over James if we go safety (more free safety type), but the rest is gold.  

well sure... but Fitz will most likely be gone..

 

This draft is a freaking dream.. I am all for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see Jax signing McCarron, Jewell lasting 99 picks, or Brown falling out of round 1.  I'd be happy with Derwin James, I agree that he is a difference maker and our current safeties are just solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I don't see Jax signing McCarron, Jewell lasting 99 picks, or Brown falling out of round 1.  I'd be happy with Derwin James, I agree that he is a difference maker and our current safeties are just solid.

The only reason I think Brown falls is he projects to be a RT. Jewell will probably go early 3rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hard to get a real read on where any of the tackles are going to go. I have seen about 6 of them mocked all over the top 50 or so picks. It makes me think 12 won't be great value for one. We will likely end up with the best non corner defender at that spot. I could also see Price and Daniels both going in the first round.  I'm really having trouble envisioning getting one of my preferred centers without a trade down or up in the second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In reality Bodine is getting resigned and we'll draft a guard but no OT in the first 2 rounds.  I'm preparing myself now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

In reality Bodine is getting resigned and we'll draft a guard but no OT in the first 2 rounds.  I'm preparing myself now...

Yeppers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×