2018 NFL free agency

Bballbkd

5 hours ago, w4rrior723 said:

Very. Big Hank was a beast for us. Still very young. 

Yes. Hankins was very good for the Giants, but I don't see them spending the money for a third DT behind Harrison and Tomlinson. He ought to get some decent offers elsewhere, though; and wish him well.

1 hour ago, bzane said:

Yes. Hankins was very good for the Giants, but I don't see them spending the money for a third DT behind Harrison and Tomlinson. He ought to get some decent offers elsewhere, though; and wish him well.

The thing is, now we will be running a 3-4 defense a lot of the time. Snacks is the NT, and Jpp/Vernon project as EDGE/OLB. Tomlinson/Big Hank would be a nice pair of DEs in the 3-4.  That would set up a pretty nasty looking front 7 for us with Olgretee/Goodson in the middle.

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Lol how is Brandon Marshall not even released .

I believe that the delayed releases of obvious candidates Marshall, and Dwayne Harris, indicate that they have yet to pass NFL physicals. Were they to be released now, with their respective injury-histories, the Giants would owe them settlements.

"Do dat den. How Mah posta pay for mah Cadillac?"

Image result for brandon marshall

6 minutes ago, bzane said:

I believe that the delayed releases of obvious candidates Marshall, and Dwayne Harris, indicate that they have yet to pass NFL physicals. Were they to be released now, with their respective injury-histories, the Giants would owe them settlements.

damn i did not know that

On 3/19/2018 at 10:25 PM, ny92jefferis said:

This a bigger signing than youd think, and could be the gem week 2 signing for us. He has potential still as a wide receiver for sure, but his value is in special teams. He's a solid kick returner and a great gunner. If/when we end up cutting Harris, this is his replacement. 

18 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

This a bigger signing than youd think, and could be the gem week 2 signing for us. He has potential still as a wide receiver for sure, but his value is in special teams. He's a solid kick returner and a great gunner. If/when we end up cutting Harris, this is his replacement. 

I like it.  Signed him in my mock weeks ago.  

Archived