27. NO: Christian Kirk WR

28. PIT: Minkah Fitzpatrick FS/SS/CB

29. JAX: Baker Mayfield QB

30. MIN: Maurice Hurst DT

31. NEI: Jaire Alexander CB

32. PHI: Isaiah Wynn LT/LG

Cousins to the Jets

Tyrod Taylor and 2 firsts traded to denver for pick 5

Arizona trades their first this year and next year to Cleveland along with their 3rd rd pick in 2019

Yes I Admit now that Mayfield will be a first rd pick

Dallas trades their first and a 4th rd pick to baltimore

23. LAR: Quentin Nelson RG

Sir i will right now offer my 1st and 3rd this year +4th  next year to go up and get him at 22.

Also the CB pick is not good at all as it's not a 1st 4 rounds need for us and we are a needs based drafting team.   Our 5 biggest needs would be   NT,  DT/DE,  OG, TE, and LB   I would even accept a WR or FS before going with Cb that early.

If we stay where we are then im taking  Hurst, Bryan, Wynn, or Fitzpatrick(For FS)    But theirs no chance in hell Nelson falls that low and the Falcons don't move up to get a top 5 player at 1 of our  2 biggest needs.   I know our 1st and 3rd alone gets us higher than 22 value wise but im throwing in a 3rd on top of that next year to way overpay just to get it done lol.

Also you know i respect you and the debates we have but why would you take a CB with our 1st pick when he would be our #4 CB as it sits right now.  Our #1 and #2 CB's are great and in the top 5 to 10 at their position as #1 and 2 guys.   Pool is a above avg #3 so not really a big problem there as well.  We were pretty much a top 10 pass defense.

3 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

23. LAR: Quentin Nelson RG

Sir i will right now offer my 1st and 3rd this year +4th  next year to go up and get him at 22.

Also the CB pick is not good at all as it's not a 1st 4 rounds need for us and we are a needs based drafting team.   Our 5 biggest needs would be   NT,  DT/DE,  OG, TE, and LB   I would even accept a WR or FS before going with Cb that early.

If we stay where we are then im taking  Hurst, Bryan, Wynn, or Fitzpatrick(For FS)    But theirs no chance in hell Nelson falls that low and the Falcons don't move up to get a top 5 player at 1 of our  2 biggest needs.   I know our 1st and 3rd alone gets us higher than 22 value wise but im throwing in a 3rd on top of that next year to way overpay just to get it done lol.

Also you know i respect you and the debates we have but why would you take a CB with our 1st pick when he would be our #4 CB as it sits right now.  Our #1 and #2 CB's are great and in the top 5 to 10 at their position as #1 and 2 guys.   Pool is a above avg #3 so not really a big problem there as well.  We were pretty much a top 10 pass defense.

alford is 29. not getting any younger. fortify the secondary

16 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

alford is 29. not getting any younger. fortify the secondary

But we literally just signed Alford bro     Big deal: Falcons signing CB Robert Alford to a four-year, $38 million extension that includes $21 million guaranteed, per league sources.   This was december of last year.  We also signed Trufant the year before to a 5 yr deal.   They are both guaranteed locked into being Falcons for the next 4 to 5 years at big money each like 8 to 9 mil a year.    If he was on his last year or something and was like 33 ok then i can see the pick for sure.  But you gonna see both of them for a nice bit of time to come and havign Ward as the #4 CB  is a waste of a 1st round pick over actual needs do you not agree with that?   Also believe it or not this season was Alford best season as a Falcon he for sure outplayed Trufant this year and most falcon fans will tell you he was our best CB this season.

No thanks bruh, we easily take Chubb, Fitz, Davenport, Josh Jackson or Quenton Nelson there at 6. Don't hate Connor Williams but Beachum was solid for us last year and he's still on a nice deal as well as the interior of our OL is a bigger need as we moved to a ZBS and Carp and Johnson sucked.

How do you figure the Saints go WR? Curious on your thoughts there. Pretty sure they hit on defense in round 1 and if none of their guys are available, they may trade down and try to pick up a 2nd and another 3rd.

Oh, and higly doubtful Denver trades out of the 5 spot.

3 hours ago, jcvoodoo said:

How do you figure the Saints go WR? Curious on your thoughts there. Pretty sure they hit on defense in round 1 and if none of their guys are available, they may trade down and try to pick up a 2nd and another 3rd.

Oh, and higly doubtful Denver trades out of the 5 spot.

I think they get a real slot receiver. They have totally phased out willie snead, and I think Kirk will be nasty in that offense, Will fit better than cooks, and will take pressure off Thomas.

Denver would do it because they are acquiring a solid QB, And 2 first rd picks which they bolster up their defense. Its honestly a no brainer

15 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Looks like I'm about to change it to please the Falcons fan complaining. Coombs to Tennessee. May want to continue working with his guy

Why would you switch it with a team that is behind the Titans? Who gives a **** if their fans complain? You want to give us a DB, give us Fitzpatrick who will not be there at all but I’ll take him over Ward anyday. Coombs will have hardly any influence on the draft and CB isn’t exactly a pressing need and he’s certainly not BPA.

Archived