Chargerbuckeyes Pre Super Bowl Mock Draft

chargerbuckeye

2 hours ago, DawgX said:

If the Browns take Allen at #1 over the other three QBs, I might seriously consider giving up on this team.

They seem to be really high on him. He wants to play for them, the other 2 don't, and the last qb that wanted to play for Cleveland was Kosar. U got someone eager to play for your franchise

13 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

LMAO....if Fitzpatrick lasts to the Steelers at 28, Ill give you my non-monetary life savings....which consists of a complete collection of He-Man action figures, about forty Playboy magazines from the 90s in almost mint condition (some of the pages stick together) and $217 worth of grape-flavored Big League Chew.   

Why is everyone so high on him.

52 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

They seem to be really high on him. He wants to play for them, the other 2 don't, and the last qb that wanted to play for Cleveland was Kosar. U got someone eager to play for your franchise

Where'd you hear that? That's just a rumor that they like Allen. And even if they do, that doesn't mean they like him enough to take him first overall. Darnold never said he wouldn't play for the Browns. If we're going to base anything that Dorsey has said so far, then Mayfield has a better chance of being taken over Allen.

3 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Why is everyone so high on him.

Regardless of how high fans are on him, he is going to go top 10...latest top 15 depending how things shake up over the next few months.   No chance he falls THAT far barring something major happening between now and the draft. 

8 hours ago, DawgX said:

Where'd you hear that? That's just a rumor that they like Allen. And even if they do, that doesn't mean they like him enough to take him first overall. Darnold never said he wouldn't play for the Browns. If we're going to base anything that Dorsey has said so far, then Mayfield has a better chance of being taken over Allen.

Rosen is better than Darnold.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:21 PM, chargerbuckeye said:

28. PIT: Minkah Fitzpatrick FS/SS/CB

29. JAX: Baker Mayfield QB

30. MIN: Maurice Hurst DT

31. NEI: Jaire Alexander CB

32. PHI: Isaiah Wynn LT/LG

If Fitzpatrick falls to the Steelers I will kiss your ***!!! I'll happy as hell but I seriously doubt it happens...

On 2/4/2018 at 3:39 PM, chargerbuckeye said:

They seem to be really high on him.

It's silly season. There are rumors everywhere.

He wants to play for them, the other 2 don't,

Really? Prove it. Show me. Sam Darnold has been on record saying he'd love to be the #1 pick.

and the last qb that wanted to play for Cleveland was Kosar.

Brady Quinn was parading around in Browns gear growing up and was excited to be drafted by the Browns.

Manziel wanted to be a Brown.

But keep making your own narrative up, this is a lot more fun.

U got someone eager to play for your franchise

I'd like to officially go on record as saying that I'd LOVE to be a Brown. I'm a former QB and SS with a year of ILB experience. I bring versatility and intangibles to any of these positions. We should be so fortunate as to get a player like me in Cleveland.

On 2/6/2018 at 5:41 AM, Counselor said:

Give me Nelson at 22 and I'm all for it.

What do you not like about this. For all we know, you guys may address the O-Line in Free Agency. My next mock though may reflect you guys possibly getting BIG D*** NICK aka Nick Foles, In that case, I'd have you either trade back but not that far, or if you stay at that spot, I'd slot a RT, Brian O'Niell to u guys in that next scenario. I just see denver moving back because that 5th pick is going to be a hot commodity for teams looking to move up and I'm sure Elway likes thinking ahead and having multiple first rd picks.

Archived