Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Brian Dawkins elected to the Hall of Fame

Dawkins defines Eagles football. Couldn’t be happier for the guy. Let’s  cap off an already great weekend with a Super Bowl victory.

Love it!  Like others said, favorite eagle of all time!  His hype speeches were incredible...”we wanted to set a tone...”

Hope he comes out doing the Weapon X out the tunnel and hypes the guys up!

Fan favorite and one of the best Safeties of all time. Well deserved and his acceptance speech should be legendary.

When is the induction ceremony? I may have to hit it this year just to see Dawk. Not all that long of a drive for me. Frankly should have been a 1st ballot. Top 3 at his position all-time.

47 minutes ago, killdawabbit said:

When is the induction ceremony? I may have to hit it this year just to see Dawk. Not all that long of a drive for me. Frankly should have been a 1st ballot. Top 3 at his position all-time.

Will be beginning of August...you’d think there is a good chance they pick the Eagle to be in it. So many fans are gonna be there anyway 

Brian Dawkins has also secured a super bowl ring. HALLELUJAH!!!

I also may have to visit Canton in August. I was there as a young teenager but having two of my fav all-time players on 1 ballot. 

I know there's going to be a party...

52 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA remember when Sean Considine started for us?

HAHAHAHAHA

the human cape

I remember shortly after he retired he was on NFLN and brought his own highlight reel with him. He mentioned one of his most memorable tackles was tackling Barry Sanders in the open field his rookie season. 

1 minute ago, oland11 said:

I remember shortly after he retired he was on NFLN and brought his own highlight reel with him. He mentioned one of his most memorable tackles was tackling Barry Sanders in the open field his rookie season. 

I think that was before he retired

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:
1 hour ago, oland11 said:

I think that was before he retired

You're correct.

This is the video/moment he is talking about and it was posted to YouTube in 2006.

He wouldn't retire for another half a decade after this.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy